chapter 10: ;^; liar

N: eUe nehnehneh XD this one is going to be interesting. Time to find out what shadow has to say about sonic announcement))

The room was so silent nothing was heard but the sound of a tree branch hitting the window. Why was shadow being so quiet... did he hate him now and want to break up. Sonic didn't like the idea even though he trusted shadow not to leave again. He continued burying his head in the others chest fur lowly sobbing until the hedgehog in question grabbed him by the shoulders jerking him away from his 'hiding place' a little so that he didn't think he was rejecting him or something. Insted he pulled sonic into a loving hug nuzzling sonic slightly "silly hedgehog :3" shadow purred petting him slightly. Sonic looked up at him with tears in his eyes "???" Shadow kised sonic on the forehead smiling "I am happy sonic... I really am" he said leaning down kissing away tears that fell from his beautiful emerald eyes. "So please stop crying..." shadow said kissing him on the lips this time for a few seconds then backing away. Sonic only replied with another nuzzle to his chest. They soon fell asleep like that with sonic nuzzled in shadows chest fur and shadow holding him like his life depended on it.

A few days passed and shadow had decided to make a doctors appointment for sonic. Despite knowing that sonic a herm which is a male that has female parts also another way to say he can get pregnant. Shadow didn't know exactly how the baby was suppose to come out. Anyway shadow was looking for sonic all over the house wondering where sonic was hiding. Sonic was a 'little' afraid of the doctor and ran off when shadow mentioned him having a check up today. Even so sonic managed to find a good place to hide under the bed but unfortunately his shoes were a little visibile which made shadow notice him when he came up to see if he was hiding there. Shadow only chuckled then looked around playing "oh sonniku where are youuu :3 ~" shadow called looking in the closet. Sonic held his hands over his mouth to keep from laughing out loud. Shadow faked a sigh and pretended to walk to the door "if he isn't here in the house I guess I made those chilidogs for nothing -3-". Sonic immediately came out from under the bed throwing his hands up "chili doooogs *0*". Shadow had faked a suprise face "you were under the bed??!" He exclaimed. Sonic only grinned his famous grin making shadow chuckle a little. "Time for the chili dogs 030" sonic said about to rush out the room only to be picked up by shadow. "I'll make you some when we get back" he said about to reach for the red chaos emearld he just got from rouge which he kept hidden in his quills. "So you lied to me?? ;^;" Sonic aid sniffling. Shadow chuckled a little kissing sonic forehead "sorry love it was the only way to get you out :3". Sonic continued his sniffles "T^T some things shouldn't be jokes shadz" he said before shadow said 'chaos control'.

(( O3O short but next might be longer))