chapter 13: first date

N: -U-  eeey btw after this I think I might just skip it to the birth or maybe have a sorta baby shower first....idk...))

       Sonic was checking himself out in the mirror a bit angry that since he was now almost 2 months far (its been like a month since he told everyone btw ^^) he started to get a little belly. The door behind him creaked as his ebony mate wearing a g.u.n. jacket stepped in (yea sometimes they will wear clothes o3o). He would of been wearing the g.u.n. shirt to but a cute little blue hedgehog decided to wear it as a sort of sleeping gown. Sonic had lifted the shirt up to look at it and since he didn't pay attention to anything else he didn't notice his ebony lover until he snuck up behind him wrapping his arms around him putting his hand lightly on sonics little belly then put his chin on the others shoulder. Sonic let out a squeak at this looking back at the other as a blush crept on his face "Shadow don't sneak up on me like that!!!" Sonic almost yelled. "Sorry love thought you noticed me when i came in" He lied nuzzling sonics neck a little. Sonic pouted knowing it was lie then looked back at their reflection in the mirror "god help this child i give birth to -3-" Sonic said as his eyes landed on his mates reflection who had closed his eyes with a content look on his face. "Our child will be blessed to have such a beautiful mother" Shadow said continuing nuzzling his mates neck opening one of his eyes to see a flustered blue hedgy looking down. Shadow chuckled at sonics statw while sonic just shook his head "anyways.. how about today we go on a date?" Sonic asked. Shadow lifted his head a little "a date?" "Yea since we never really went on one yet" Sonic said scratching behind his head nervously. Shadow started to think about it "neeeeh no I can think of a better way to spend the day :3" Shadow said removing one of his hands from its place on sonic belly and moving up his shirt. Sonic arched his back a little before quickly grabbing the hand. "Please shadow?" Sonic asked giving him his puppy dog eyes. Shadow soon sighed in defeat knowing there was no way for him to win "fine -3-". Sonic jumped up happily as the hand under his shirt was removed. Shadow gave him a small smile 'he's such a child I swear'. Shadow looked at his watch thinking about his schedule "We can go on this 'date' around 8 mk". Sonic only nodded happily wondering what they could do today. Shadow shook his head heading out the door.
     Shadow came back around 8 that night like he promised. When shadow called up for sonic he came down still wearing shadows g.u.n. shirt but was wearing some loose pants with his regular running shoes. Shadow smirked he thought sonic looked adorable in his clothes. Sonic sorta looked down blushing a little under shadows stare. Shadow walked up to him reaching his hand out for the other while sonic looked uppl at him questioning "Shall we?". Sonic took his mates hand with out thinking.
   The rest of the night was the best first date for sonic and shadow. They went to a carnival that was so much fun until one dude saw sonic and hit on him which led to shadow hitting him. But the rest was good shadow even let sonic chili dogs for dinner. It was sorta like sonics fairytail to him. It all ended when sonic let out a small yawn while they were walking out of the restaurant they ate from. Even though sonic told shadow he wasn't tired he didn't listen and chaos controlled them home. Sonic let out a pount in protest when they arrived. He wanted to spend more time with shadow but it was to late since they were back. Sonic sighed but had a smile on his face shadow did still take him out on a wonderful first date. Shadow was starting to take his jacket off and sit down when sonic sat on his lap. "Thanks for a wonderful first date shadz" he said leaning in kissing him lightly on the lips. Shadow kissed back happily "no problem anytime sonniku ;3" he said winking at him leaning in for another kiss from his mate.

(( yaaaaas o3o I don't own shadow or sonic))