Chapter 9: misunderstandings

N: BEEP BEEP o3o elloooo))

The light hit the dazed blue hedgehog from the window in his bedroom. He slowly opened his eyes letting out a small groan. He started to feel a present behind him so when he turned around and saw what it was he had to cover his mouth not to scream. Shadow was sleeping peacefully behind him with a smirk on his face...but why was his fur ruffled. Wait so was sonics he realized reaching up to scratch his head. It took him a few seconds to remember what happened last night. Sonic blushed like he never blushed before shaking his head violently. Sonic quickly 'tried' to get up only to fall to the ground with a huge pain is his lower back. He arched his back a little 'damn it shadow -///3////-' he let out another groan. But he heard small chuckles coming from behind him and didn't have to turn around to know it was a certain ebony hedgehog. "Were you awake this whole time?" Sonic muttered. He heard the bed creak behind him "no but watching you fall from being thrusted in to hard was funny :3". Sonic fell down again this time not from the pain but from embarrassment covering his face with his hands. What sonic didn't expect was to be picked up by shadow bridal style. Shadow only nuzzled him while he was in his arms "don't hide your face from me sonniku" He said trying to get the other to remove his hands only to fail and get a muffle "I hate you". Shadow smirked and layed the blue hedgehog on the bed only to pin his arms to the bed. "Oh really do you now... we'll have to fix that -u-" he said lightly nibbling on one of sonics ears. 'Oh come on my back already hurts -//////-...' he thought and was about to say until shadow advanced to his neck to have his words stuck in his throat. His back already hurted so it couldn't really get any worse or have any real consequences.... right?

A few weeks past and sonic was starting to feel a bit more clingy to shadow but had to keep it to a minimum considering that they still didn't tell anyone. Everytime shadow brought it up sonic would do anything to change the subject. But shadow never minded it considering if it was his case he would maybe be the same way. Anyway it had been passed midnight at the hedgehogs house and no one was home except a very angery blue hedgehog. Of course tails wasn't home because he had gone to a sleepover at knuckles which sonic declined not really feel like leaving much for a reason he knew but he didn't know how to say it. Still he didn't know why shadow wasn't back yet he means he knows shadow got a job working with G.U.N. now but still he got off earlier than this. Sonic heard the klink of the door down stairs and laughing. He slowly creeped downstairs hearing the ebony talking to someone "Whatever rouge" the ebony said chuckling at whatever she said. 'Rouge.... that's who he was hanging out with...' sonic thought his thoughts quickly turning dark 'Is he cheating on me with her...'. He wasn't listening lost in his thoughts until he heard the ebony say "Bye rouge" and the door shut. Sonic quickly shuffled up to 'their' bedroom. He quickly went under the covers then pretended to have just been there looking at whatever. Shadow smiled and walked up sonic leaning down to kiss him when sonic dodged this head to the side "......". "Sonic?" Shadow asked looking at his blue lived with worry. Sonic turned the other way not looking at him "have fun with rouge..?" He said sorta bitter towards the other. Shadow raised a eyebrow "good I guess...". Sonic didn't look at him but only nodded and got up "Why did you come back so late" he said in a dark yet curious tone. Shadow noticed the tone "well we sorta lost track of time". The room grew quiet for a while until sonic asked the wrong question "Do you like rouge?"."Not like that- WAIT WAIT DO YOU THINK I CHEATED ON YOU WITH ROUGE??!!!" He asked his voice growing with rage. Sonic didn't say anything but kept looking anywhere but at him. "ROUGE IS MY BEST FRIENDS!! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT??!!" He said his voice still rising."WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO THINK WHEN YOU COME BACK LATE AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE" sonic finally snapped at him turning towards shadow. "HOW ABOUT TRUSTING ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!" Shadow snapped back. "HOW CAN I TRUST YOU NOT TO LEAVE AGAIN?!!" sonic said with tears in his eyes. The words hit shadow hard he couldn't even think of something to say.... wait what did he mean again? Shadow walked up to sonic who just was backing up with everystep he took which was strange but the strangest thing was that he kept his hand on his stomach. Sonic couldn't move anymore once he was pushed against the wall but kept his hand on his belly. Once shadow was only a few centimeters away he got more scared closing his eyes awaiting a slap to the face,a punch, and shadow saying that they were over. But to his suprise all he felt was a gloved hand wiping away his tears that were coming from his eyes. "Sonic...... I promise not to leave again nor will I cheat on you... please trust me" Shadow said hugging the other nuzzling his neck. Sonic slowly hugged back staying in his mates tight grip 'I do trust him....so I should tell him' sonic thought. After apologies were exchanged along with kisses and sonic saying he does trust shadow there was one last thing that was left to be said. Sonic nuzzled into shadows chest fur hiding his face "Shadow..." Sonic mumbled lightly. "Yes love? :3" Shadow asked looking down at sonic chuckling at his attempt to hide in his chest fur. "Im..... pregnant" Sonic said trying to hide in the chest more while blushing.

((Longest chapter yet ono urrrrrrgh it was funny then sad ;-; then adorable xD))