chapter 8: lovers in secret

((I might not update these to much after tomorrow so yea))

(Rated T)
The hedgehogs broke apart then sonic started to make it to the door only to be pulled back for the second time today. "Let's stay out here for a while longer" shadow said pulling him back by his arm. Shadow wrapped his arms around his waist and started to kiss sonics neck. Sonic shivered a little and let out a small moan. 'Tails don't you damn well come outside this time...... wait TAILS!!! AND AMY... HOLY SHIT THE OTHERS' Sonic wiggled in shadows arms somehow it only made the hedgehog want to continue more. ((Keep in mind I don't do lemon scenes so yeaaaa ._.)) "S-sh...ad-dow kn-" before he could continue his stuttering shadow had bitten into his neck. More soft moans came from the blue hedgehog as the ebony continued leaving hickeys along the other neck. Sonic finally snapped to reality and pushed the ebony away which he was able to do because the ebonys grip had loosened during his attack on his neck. Shadow blinked in suprise at the other who just sighed rubbing his neck "remember that people are inside... some are children -_-" he said referring to his little brother and the young rabbit girl that was inside. Shadow for the first time pouted "-3- but" "no -3-". Shadow was about to sigh in defeat when he thought about it "wait so that means we can continue when they leave -W-". "Well ye- WAIT WHAT??!!!" sonic yelled and heard footsteps approaching the door but as it opened. It was the one person they both didn't want to see at the moment.... amy. Amy quickly hugged sonic in another death hug pushing shadow back a little. Shadow was so tempted to say something to the girl but looked at sonics eyes which glared at him saying 'if you say anything expect trouble-_-'. Shadow only hmphed turning his head ignoring them thinking about how no matter how much the girl would kiss him and hug him he was still shadows. The marks on his necks were proof enough of that. When he finally started to pay attention to them amy was starting to pull the other inside earning a small growl from shadow who followed them inside.
The rest of the party was boring for shadow he couldn't hang out with his boyfriend because the other obviously wanted to to keep it secret until he could think of a way to explain it. Though once sonic came in he quickly grabbed a scarf to cover his neck. Anyway the party was dead after it hit 11 cause cream had to go home, then rouge left with knuckles (of course), and finally amy (thankfully). So the only ones left was a flustered sonic explaining to tails what had happened outside (-W-), tails who was only giggling at his response whatever it was, and a impatient hedgehog who wanted to continue what happened outside. After about a good 10-20 minutes of explaining sonic finally gave up on trying to convince tails other wise. Tails only laughed and said "I doubt anyone would treat you differently knowing you were g-" before he could even continue sonic corrected him "bi -_-" he said a bit irritated. The thing was he had been attracted to girls before like amy,rouge, and another girl named Fiona but he got over it rather quickly. He would never tell shadow that he at some point he was attracted to amy and considered going out with her because then jealous shadz would show up again. Tails was the only one who knew those things and promised not to tell. "Well yea....." he yawned and remembered something "oh yea i was suppose to help the chaotics repair some stuff" tails said heading to the door which sonic started to get nervous thinking about how shadow wanted to finish what happened earlier. "M-maybe you can leave tomorrow and do it" Sonic stuttered but tails only shoed the suggestion away "no i can sleep there and get a good start in the morning" he said opening the door. "Have a good night guys" he also said having a mischievous grin on his face before shutting the door. Sonic could feel holes burning into his back starting to get lower. Foot steps were heard behind him as he got more nervous "oh my god ._.". Sonic then got tackled to the ground his hands pinned above his head. "Now where were we" shadow purred sonics started to blush 'i'm so screwed 0-0...'

((XD next chapter is after they... you know.. ;^; i don't think i should write lemons soooo yep))