chap 2:a gentle kiss

((Neeeeeeeh -w- ello guys here's another chapter oh yea XD i don't know who's the uke... maybe sonic.. ffffff XD i mean i said i would most likely have mpreg so it might make since if it was shadow but from the looks i already made sonic ukeish well whatever I'll continue with the chap))

Sonic rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing straight. As much as he hoped this was real another hoped it was a dream cause when he had first seen shadow in the small crator the first thing he noticed was lots of injuries. Sonic leaned back over the creator and the body was still there. Sonic quickly jumped into the small crator. It wasn't that big it only came up to his waist in size so it was nothing really. He leaned down and put his head to the hedgehogs chest listening for what seems like forever. Once he heard a hartbeat even though it was faint he sighed in relief. But quickly picked him up sorta a way a husband does a wife when there newly weds. A small blush reached his face as he climbed out of the hole and looked up at the sky seeing that the meteor shower had stopped. He demed that maybe he was in that hole longer than he thought and that everyone had went home already. Sonic quickly rushed him to tails and his house. When they had finally made it sonic quickly made it to the sorta basement where tails did his projects. "TAILS??!!!!" Sonic exclaimed running down the steps but hearing a small crash after that. Once he made it down the steps he noticed some shards of glass on the floor . "Dang it sonic you made me drop-" Tails turned around noticing the bloody and limp body. "Isn't that-" Sonic interrupted him quickly "YES YES ITS HIM" Then placed him on a table at the side of the basement. "Fine fine but i want a full explanation after were done" the kitsune said.

4 hours passed and sonic was made to wait outside after he kept constantly tapping his foot and asking various questions. Sonic was sitting on the couch upstairs waiting a bit impatient. But after 5 more minutes of his impatient thoughts tails came from the door. Sonic jolted up and walked towards the twin tailed fox "so? Hows he doing?" He asked immediately. The fox turned to him giving him a genuin smile "well the injuries were severe and it was on going for a minute but he pulled threw." The fox answered tiredly letting out a yawn. Sonic let out another relieved sigh but turned to tails "I think it's about time for you togo to bed" the hedgehog said. The fox only answered with a slow nod and made his way up stairs. Sonic watched his little brother disappear behind the corner and made his way down stairs. Sonic stopped when he made it down the last step then turned to the hedgehog still on the table but he had various bandages and was hooked to a heart monitor. 'It seems like he's able to still breath on his own and-" He lost his thoughts when he heard light snoring coming from the hedgehog. Sonic quietly creeped to shadows bed side. He took a look at shadows peaceful face and giggled a little when more little snorscame out. Sonic leaned a little closer being able to see more of his calm sleeping features. But blushed when he noticed he leaned to close and there noses touched. But also for some reason he didn't pull back instead he leaned closer to the ebony hedgehog and placed a delicate kiss on his forehead. Then quickly backed away watching him move around more after the delicate kiss was placed.... but Sonic swore for a second he saw a small on the other hedgehogs face but dismissed it as he started to walk back upstairs. "Good night shadow..." he whispered as he made his way upstairs and shut the door litely. And then plopped down on the couch his blush for some reason had gotten worse. He then started to shake his head wanting to get ride of the blush but then just gave up and put his head down on one of the coutch pillows and smiled slowly getting more tired until he finally fell asleep.

((more shorter than the first -3- but anywho i obviously don't own shadow, sonic, tails,or any sega characters))