Chapter 4: a little dream

(( oooook eWe another chapter for today wooop wooop now time for some adorable sonadow -w-))

  ((Oh yea near the end its rated a little T so just a heads up ^^ enjoy))

       It had become night after a while of shadow explaining what had happened. It turns out that shadow had chaos controlled the explosion of the metorex (of course) away but somehow he manage to survived  in space on his own. Annother thing awesome to learn about the beautiful ebony.

  Shadows pov
     It took a long time for that idiot faker to understand what he had told him. The ebony had looked over at the blue hedgehog who had seemed to have fallen asleep on the bed. He let out a small grunt first, he couldn't barely stand with out falling on the ground, second the blue faker was asleep on the only thing to sleep on in reach, and third he was getting sleepy. Shadow started to shake the hedgehog with hope he'd wake up but with no prevale. Shadow sighed and continued looking at the blue hedgehog but his gaze traveled to the hedgehogs face. He had beautiful features the hedgehog wouldn't lie. The hedgehog smirked at a thought about a way to be able to sleep in the bed. He shuffled back a little so he was on the other side of sonic. He grabbed the blanket that had fallen on the floor and used it to cover them both. He then shuffled forward so he was right behind the blue hedgehog and wrapped his arms around him. Like always he gave off a calm and warm aura. He dug his head in the others quills inhaling his scent. Oh how he missed the hedgehog but he would never admit it nor tell anyone. Sonic moved in his sleep and started to move as if he was uncomfortable. So shadow immediately let go and moved back afraid he had woken him up but then there was a whine coming from the blue one missing the warmth the other provided. Shadow chuckled a little and moved back to laying behind the other with his arms back around him. But what he didn't expect was for the smaller hedgehog to lean back and put his head on shadows fluffy chest fur. Shadow let out a small grunt then immediately covered his mouth. Why did having the other on his chest make him feel so weird but in a good way. He saw a small smile on the hedgehogs face along with a blush. 'Wait is he.... awake?!!' Shadow thought a blush daring to show up on his face. But then he sighed in relief when he heard light snores. He was in the clear for now.... anyway. Shadow closed his eyes and before he could drift off to a soundful sleep he heard the blue hedgehog let out a small moan. His eyes quickly opened seeing the hedgehogs blush getting darker "Sh-shadow" he heard him moan lowly. The hedgehog couldn't help but smirk the hedgehog he had started to fall in love with was having a dream about him but wait that means he likes him back....? A devilish grin reached the ebonys face oh how he was gonna have fun tormenting his little sonniku.

((XD eWe huehuehue sonics in for some trouble... anyway i don't own sonic and shadow there own by sega))