chapter 5: playing around?

((e3e neeeeh i couldn't think about how to start this again so yeaa on with it))

Lucky for shadow he woke up before sonic did. Shadow quickly but gently layed sonics head on a pillow shadow had accidentally dropped when he woke up. He slumped over to the side so he was sitting on the side of the bed like when sonic had first fallen asleep. 'Crap i forgot I can't use my legs for a while.' Shadow let out a sigh of annoyance.

2 weeks had passed and that was all he needed to gain feeling back in his legs after a little leg therapy of course. Sonic and tails had agreed that shadow could stay with them if he wanted which shadow had no other choice but to agree even though its not like he would of declinied it. It gave shadow more time to mess with the blue hedgehog.

The sun had just rised and the blue hedgehog had just wanted to sleep in today but unfortunately a certain ebony hedgehog had other ideas -_-'. Shadow had poked his head into the room with a devilish grin on his face. He quietly opened and shut the door muttering a low "shit" when the door made a loud creek when it closed. Fortunately sonic was a heavy sleeper so luck was in his favor. Shadow puietly snuck up to his bed side and hopped on to sonic. Sonic let out a yelp of suprise and had a little blush on his face. Shadows grin grew wider as he laid on the bed then grabbed sonics waste pulling him towards him. He let out another yelp at this as sonics blush grew darker 'geez what's with him? -_-'. Ever since shadow had woken up and gotten the feelings in his legs back he had been doing the kind of stuff a lot. Although sonic would never tell him how much he loved the attention what annoyed him was that he thought it was all fake. Sure shadow had been messing around with him a little but he did really love the hedgehog and enjoyed the adorable blush that always was across his face when messing with him. Shadow gently nuzzled the other hedgehog how long would he be able to last pretending to mess with him. Sonic quickly shook his head trying to get rid of the blush and pushed shadow away. "I know I know i gotta get up" Sonic said trying to get up but shadows grip on his waist was tight so he was able to pull sonic back down on the bed "stay here with me for a while longer" Shadow muttered lowly so he couldn't hear but sonic heard it just barely and the blush came back and it was brighter "WH-WHAT???!!!". Shadow Smirked and let go then got up "nothing" He said opening the door then walking out shutting it. Sonic shook his head again trying to get rid of the blush "DAMN FAKER WITH HIS STUPID TRICKS" sonic yelled being heard through the house. Shadow heard and just had a smug look on his face making some coffee. Tails wasn't the same way he quickly went upstairs to sonics room and knocked on the door "umm sonic?" Inside the room sonic had stopped his little raging moment. "Eeeeeeeer yea bro?" "You ok in there?" "Yea just you know.... just cleaning?" He said opening the door a little so only one of his emeralds eyes showed "well....hurry up and come down stairs cause today's the day that I called everyone and told them to come over so we can tell them shadows alive" Tails said with a innocent smile. The hedgehog opened the door fully this time and returned the innocent smile "alright let's go" he said walking down the steps.

((XD that was.... ene idek... anyways i don't own tails,sonic, or shadow of course))