chapter 11&12: babies

N: What happens when shadow and sonic decide to finally tell the others (-tails) that he's dating his old rival and is pregnant with his child? More importantly how is his crazy fangirl (amy) gonna take this? Let's find out))

After sonic was deemed ok by the doctor and told a list of things he can and can't do now that he's a pregger. Shadow had to ask a ton of questions to the doctors like where the baby was gonna come out, what type of things he will need when its time, and stuff like that. Of course the doctor answered it all with flying colors. What shadow learned was that since sonic was three weeks into it he had to be careful until he was over three months into it when the baby was starting to develop. Also he learned that sonic would have cravings and annoying mood swings that he had to handle for the next 9 month's. And other things that really didn't matter until when he was closer to his due date. Shadow registered everything in his head and helped sonic off the table where he was shown the ultra sound. Just before shadow was about to chaos control out the doctor handed him a picture of there first ultra sound "here ya go also I wont tell anyone of your little secret" The silver female cat said putting her finger to her lips showing that it would stay between them. Shadow smiled a little "thank you" he said to her before chaos controlling out of there and home. Sonic sighed in relief to finally be home and out of the hospital. Sonic was scooped up into shadows arms "you know i can walk don't you" sonic said blushing a little. Shadow only smirked walking towards sonic/his room still having him in his arms "I know I just prefer this way" he said finally making it to his sorta room. Shadow kicked the door open then setting sonic on the bed. "E-errr sh-" shadow cut him off by kissing him. Sonic kissed back of course but had to push him off after it ended. He knew shadow well enough to know if this continued where it was going to go. "I invited the others over to tell them so no" Sonic said in a stern but shaky tone. Shadow pouted "but-" "no buts -3-" he let out a small growl of annoyance and got off him heading out the room "even so get soom rest" he said before shutting the door behind him.
A few hours passed and everyone was starting to come one after it hit passed 8. Sonics heart was beating fast as he sat in the living room tapping his foot. Shadow sensed sonics nervousness and walked up to him grabbing his hand. "No need to worry sonic" he said laying his head on the others. "If there truly your friends they will accept us anyway" he said flashing a very rare smile. Sonic only nodded and looked up at his ebony mate who leaned down to kiss him but was stopped by a knock at the door. 'This must be a thing with them -_-' shadow thought rolling his eyes then got up to get the door. Shadow was about to open it when the door opened and hit him in the face. "Shadow?!" Sonic said about to rush to his side only to be grabbed in a death hug "SONNIKUUUU" amy chhanted in delite. Shadow closed his eyes rubbing his face in pain "oww". Amy still hadn't notice shadow due to her hugging sonic and asking him various questions like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!" or "YOU MISSED OUR DATE!!!". Shadow had about enough of amy with her hugs and kissing his sonic. He helped sonic pry amy off him but pushed her back which was unnecessary. "What the heck shadow?!" Amy yelled at him. "Don't ever hug him like that again from now on" Shadow said looking at her talking in a calm tone. Amy only got more angry "WHY?!" she yelled louder. Shadow was getting annoyed "For reasons we will tell you when the others-" amy cut him off "NO TELL ME NOW YOU STUPID EMO HOG"(btw please take no offense to the name calling thanks). Something in shadow finally snapped "BECAUSE HE'S PREGGNANT AND HE'S MINE!!!" he yelled back at amy who just looked stared at him. There was a gasp from the door he looked to see tails,rouge,knuckles,and cream (with cheese of course xD). It was silent for a second but amy broke the silence. "YOU LIAR!!" She said in disgust taking out her piko piko hammer ready to bash shadows head in when sonic stepped in front of shadow making amy stop. "Sonic?!" Everyone in the room said together. He looked down so they couldn't see his eyes "Amy he isn't lying... I am pregnant and I do love shadow" he said still not looking up at them but could hear little sobbing coming from by him knowing it was amy. "I know you love and I love you too but not that way.... we've known each other for a long time so its understandable to get attached to each other but I always protected you like a brother... so I love you like a sister not like a lover" he finally said. Nothing was said or heard except amys sobbing then sonic out of knowhere started to walk towards her. Once he was infront of her they both looked each other in the eyes. Sonic gave her a small smile and amy hugged him again but not as tight "I'm sorry sonic" she said stopping her sobbing. "Its ok ames" he said patting her on the head backing away. Amy rubbed her eyes then looked at shadow "I'm sorry shadow.." she said twiddling her fingers. Shadow only sighed "its fine we both said things so we're evin" he winked and she giggled a little but then turned to sonic. 'I know he loves him but even so I won't give up on him....yet they do sorta make a cute couple though' She thought. All the others came in as soon as the whole thing was over. No one really had any conplaints about sonic and shadows love mainly because shadow would kill anyone who did. Knuckles said it was fine sonic was bi and congrats on the baby, rouge being the yaoi fangirl of the group just squealed and hugged her best friend asking questions with amy like was it a girl or boy, tails hugged his big brother congratulating him and dancing about being a uncle, finally cream being the sweet innocent little girl just hugged sonics belly pouting saying she couldn't feel anything. After everyone left and went home sonic curled up with shadow in their bed exhausted "that went better than I thought" sonic sighed in content nuzzling into shadows fluffy chest fur. "I told you we had no reason to worry" shadow said kissing him on the forehead. Sonic smiled nuzzling more into his chest "Shadow... I love you"he said blushing. Shadow grabbed his chin making him look him in the eyes "and I love those beautiful emerald eyes of yours" he said kissing sonic on the lips but moved to his neck "but since your mine that means there my perfect green emeralds" he purred. Sonic started to giggle a little "hehe what ever shads."

((This is 11 and 12 cause its so long))