Chapter 2_ Unattainable Woman

\\Anya POV//

I already had my outfit ready to go clubbing tonight with Melissa. I looked and felt fly as f*ck. I was wearing a black and white striped mini dress with my solid red pumps and chain cuff earrings with a bow. I smiled as I fixed my hair in the mirror. I finished off my look with my dark red lipstick ,grabbed my striped clutch then headed out with Melissa to Royal's. Royal's was a famous club 'round here. There was some concerts there sometimes too. "I'm soo excited!" Melissa said squeeling. "Look you better not get too wasted tonight iight?" She glared at me then nodded.

.........................

When we got there it wasbumpin' from front to back. Everyone was on the dance floor. I smiled as we worked our way through the crowd. "Theres some fine a** guys up in her tonight!" Melissa said as we sat down at the bar. I ordered a martini and Melissa ordered some shots of tequila. I sighed as I ate the olive off the straw of my drink. This was gonna be a looong night.

______________________________

\\Antonio POV//

I was up in vip with my boys. Today was one of my homies birthday so we was bout to turn up! We only had been here no more than a half an hour and already this n*ggas was half way gone. I mean like they don' even know they name gone! Me and Jamal were the only ones still sober enough to have memory. As I was dancing next to the balcony (vip was on the upper level) I saw this sexy girl. Nice a** with an hour glass body. I smiled as she was dancing along with another girl. I decided to go holla at her.

..........................

"Exscuse Me..." I said to the girl who was now sitting at the bar with the girl who she was dancing with. She looked up at me then her smiled dropped. "Hmmm. N*gga what you want?" She stirred the straw inside her drink then sipped it. "Well uhh actually I came to ask for your name." "For what?! What made you come over here exactly I mean theres plenty of other women here right?" Why was she being soo diffucult. Thats the kinda sh*t I don't like, the only time I approach a woman like this is when I'm bein' serious. If I wanted to have sex with her (not to say I don't ) I would've said something by now. "What attracted me was your beauty and not only that but that wonderful smile. She smiled but then shut me down once again. "Thanks for the compliment but I'm not interested."

______________________________

\\Anya POV//

This guy was mad sexy but I don't trust guys like that besides I barely knew him. He was about to say something then Melissa cut in ; "Shut UUUUUP! Anya you obviously need a man and hes being nice enough to even say something to your stupid a**! Please take her out on a date or some sh*t cause she's been single waaaaaaaaay to long!" Once she said that she finished the rest of her-what eighth shot? I looked over at the guy and he was standing there smiling. "So we gonna go out or what?" he said smiling. "Why don't we do this. Since you like me so much, prove to me that your trustworthy and respectful enough to go out with me." He stopped smiling for a second. "IIght I gotchu." He said then walked away.

________________________________________

Do you think Anya should give Antonio a chance?

How do you feel about Anya?

How do you feel about Antonio?

What do you think Antonio is gonna do?

COMMENT, VOTE , &&' ADD 2 UR READING LIST!

Ps-Please Comment I really wanna hear what you guy think and I'll anawer questions.

If you want a little tid-bit of whats gonna happen in Chappie 3, Message Meeh.!

xoxo_Nicole💋