Chapter 11_ Connections

\\Antonio POV//

So I was ready to drop the question on Ayana and guess who shows up? Roxanne! Like what the f*ck? First she inturpted me talking and then she had the nerve to smile right in my face! I was trying to not get mad, I could tell Ayan had already done that. She crossed her arms and pursed her lips. "Oh. I'm sorry was I inturupting something?" Roxanne asked, pointing to both of us. "No really b*tch! We were inviting you into the conversation." Ayana shot back with annoyance filled inside her voice. "Don't get smart b*tch." "Uhh- too late for that!" The soon started arguing with each other. Even though Ayana will giving a calm a voice while sitting down, she was burning Roxanne like carboard in a fire man! "Antonio, why are you even with her?! You said you loved me!" Roxanne said. The f*ck? "You what- you know what? Forgetta bout it! B*tch take him!" Ayana said addressing me. "Ayana wait!" I said grabbing her arm. She turned back at me and stared at her arm. I let go. "I only met her once ma, I swear!" She just gave me a look. "Oh really? PROVE IT!" Ayana yelled. I knew heardnher yell but it was hardcore. To top that, I couldn't prove it. Roxanne totally set this up. "Exactly! How could you embarass me in front of all these people?!" I looked around and saw all eyes on us. I sighed and put my head down. "Antonio. Call me when your not acting so childish and ignorant, ok?" With that said, Ayana was gone. I went back to the dinner table, I just started at Roxanne. She giggled with a smirk as she sipped some of the wine. "Look I'm gonna be nice....how could you just come up in here tryi to be rude and ruin me and Ayana's date like that?!" "Oh sweetie. She wasn't all that ; besides, were together now." Roxanne said holding my hand from across the table. I quickly, aggrisevily pulled back my hand. "I don't even know you!" "But you do!" She claimed. "HOW?!" I asked getting loud. "You remember Kashae? Well thats my twin. When she went out of town one week, I pretended to be her from then untill she came back. I was even still her when I broke her up from you...... I'm still in love with you and nothing- no one will get in my way." Kashae was my highschool love. She was my ride or die, even worth marrying but when she- Roxanne broke up with me, I was devastated. "So your Kashae?" "In a way.She told me all the wonderful stories about you and I decided to test you out myself." She confessed. I sighed as I rubbed my face.

__________________________________

\\Ayana POV//

I sat on the sidewalk,crying my eyes out. "Ayana?" I looked over and saw Melissa. "Whats wrong?" She asked me walking closer. "Its nothing..." I explained to her,wiping my eyes. "Look I know I fucked up our relationhip but please....lemme help you YaYa. " I looked at her. I miss Mel soo much it was a crime! I decided to forgive her by giving her a hug,she held onto me the same way. "I'm sorry." "So am I." Melissa said to me. Ismiled as we realeased. We decided to walkk back to my apartment together.

*

*

"So you said you saw that girl Roxanne start saying sh*t to Antonio about him knowing her and all that?" Melissa asked me, crunching on some potato chips. "Yeah basically. And to make it worst, he was about to propose." She gave me the 'forreal though' look. "Now thats some bullsh*t!" I shook my head I put some popcorn inside a bowl. Me and Melissa were gonna watch Jumping The Broom. It was kinda annoying to watch something about marriage but oh well.

______________________

\\Roxanne POV//

I was so happy I had Antonio all to my myself. Sort of. I had him all drugged up on some Rohypnol. We were at my place sitting on the couch. Luckily he the efffects hadn't started untill we actually got here. I looked over at him and smiled. I climbed over him and sat on his lap, "Baby. How ya feeling?" He threw his haead back while smiling: "I feel greatttttttt." He said dragged out the 't'. I soon felt his arms alither around my waist causing me to grin. It was so good to be around him again, his touch fulfilled me. I instantly felt him nibbling on my neck. I held onto the back of his hair as we switched positions. He was on top of me. I smiled as our lips met each other. I stopped as his hand went under my dress. "Cmon." I instructed him, pushing him lightly off of me. I got up off the couch and ran my fingers through my hair. "Agh." I heard Antonio say."Whats wrong?" "I'm really dizzy." He told me slowly laying down on the couch. I sighed as I went to get him some water. Maybe this was a bad idea.

________________________________________

How do you feel about Roxanne inturupting their dinner.?

Ayana's reaction?

Melissa and Ayana's relationship?

Will Antonio be ok?

C O M M E NT &&' V O T E!

xxx~Nicole