Chapter 10 _ I'd Rather Be

\\Roxanne POV//

{Picture of Her in MM}

Well to be straight with you, I'm in Love with Antonio. Long story how I know him and how I have my plan made out but I'll get to that soon. I'm a stripper along with Ayana and Melissa. They've never met me but I know alot about both of them.'I know all of their secrets and accomplishments. I even knew about James being Malik's father. Yeah, I know everything. Thats why I can't let Antonio marry her. She's a b*tch and a copy cat! I feel bad for him , he's making a big mistake. I'd rather be in jail with her Dead than for her to be alive getting married to him.

\\Antonio POV//

I was still thinking of Roxy. Its like I knew her, just couldn't remember. I pushed it to the back of my head and got ready for tonight. Tonight was the night that I was gonna propose to Ayana. I was excited but nervous. What if she said no? Was I moving too fast for her? "Hey babe." I heard Ayana say , while sitting on my lap. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her. "Hello beautiful." I said smiling. "Hi handsome." Ayana said back, smiling and stroking my cheeck. "I'm taking you out tonight." I confessed to her. "Oh? Where to?" She asked facing me. "Just go get dressed." I told as she got up. "I'll be right back then." Ayana told me while getting up from my lap and going to the bedroom. No were not living together but she has some clothes here at my place and vise versa. Sometimes I'd rather it'd be just us in the World.

\\Ayana POV//

{Outfit in External Link *Outfit only*}

I slipped on my black stiletto boots and sprayed on some perfume. It was nice of Toni to take me out to dinner but something was up. He was smiling and laughing more than usual, I wasn't really worried but I was curious. I'd rather it be anything but him cheating on me. If he did, ooh honey! I'd be in jail forever and thats all I gotta say about that. "Ready!" I called, struting out the bedroom. Antonio flashed a smile at me as he took my hand. "You look gorgeous, as always." "Not to bad yourself."

*

*

I smiled at Antonio as we were halfway through our meal. "Ayana?" He said. I looked up from my food. "Yeah?" I said covering my mouth, while I was eating. He got up from his chair and got down on one knee. "Sorry I'm not really good at this." He confessed giving a smile. I felt tears trickle down my face as I smiled. "Ayana Brooklyn George will you-" He got cut off by a woman's voice. "Antonio!" I looked up and saw one a girl...she looked fimilar but I couldn't think. But then I remembered from her devious smile. It was Roxanne.

__________________________________

What do you think of Roxanne.?

Do you think Antonio is making the right decision.?

What about Roxy inturpting their date.?

Any predictions.?

C O M M E N T! &&' V O T E!

xxx~Nicole