Chapter 3_Prove It

\\Antonio POV//

Since she wanted me to prove that I was trustworthy I thought "this shouldn't be too bad" but then I wondered what I should do. Then I got an idea ! I went out to my car and grabbed one of my blank canvas' and some paints. I already asked the manager if I could go on stage so once I had my stuff I did. Soon everyone dimmed down and the overly drunks were being put out. Hopefully this worked. I requested that they play my favorite love song ,Far Away, by Marsha Ambrosious x Busta Rhymes. Once it started playing I smiled then got to work. I painted for a living every now and then. I did graffiti art, paintings, and tattoos.

.............................

Once I finished, it was Ayana. But it was more 90's. I smiled as I turned the painting around for everyone to see her beauty at another angle.

___________________________________________________

\\Anya POV//

So this n*gga was painting or whatevah to prove to me that he's able to go out with me. Even though it was thoughtful , I wanted to see what it was. Then he turned it around. It was a girl and it was actually really cute....but then I looked closer and realized it was me! He walked off the stage as everyone was clapping and held it out for me to grab. "Well did I show myself worthy?" He asked me with a slight serious expression. I thought about it.......I didn't know what to say. I was flattered and surprised all at the same time. "You got me, I'm impressed." He smiled that smile then I took the painting. Everyone was either smiling or saying "aww". I laughed to myself as that happened. "So is it alright if I got your number?" "If you keep it and don't loose it then yeah I'll consider it." "I won't promise." I smiled again as he crossed his fingers. I wrote down my number with a pen from the bar and a napkin. "Iight. I'll call you tomorrow, see wassup." I nodded as he walked away. "Ooooooh Anya's got a booooooooooooyfriend!" Melissa said smiling like a chesire cat. "Shut the f*ck up and he ain't my boyfriend.......yet."

____________________________________________________

\\Antonio POV//

^8:34 AM ; Saturday ^

I woke upto my alarm singing "All I Do Is Win" remix by DJ Khaled. I turned it off and I got out of my bed. I lived an apartment that actually wasn't too ragedy but it had its flaws. I went on my phone and I had a text message.

~

????: Thanx

Antonio: For what n who dis?

????: the painting n dis Anya.

..........

I smiled then we started textin' each other the whole morning till noon. She was very personal about stuff but had heart. I liked that about her.

~

Anya: u wanna hang out?

Antonio: yeh where at?

Anya: it don' matter

Antonio: how bout the movies?

Anya: (: iight ill ttyl

__________________________________________________

What do you think of Antonio's way of proving himself?

What do you think of Antonio?

Do you think Anya will loosen up?

Will their date go well?

C0MENT , V0TE , &&' ADD 2 UR READING LIST!

xo_ Nicole💋