Chapter 4_ Date with a Gangsta

\\Anya POV//

^Noon ; Same Day ^

I was wearing my white crop tee, showing off my dark red stud belly ring, with my red bulls snap back (backwards of course), black shredded skinny jeans,red adidas trainers all tied together with my golden chain necklace. The only reason I wasn't wearing shorts was cause I still didn't trust this guy enough. But I decided to give him a chance with me, be nice. This would be my first date since James. I though of his name and it gave me shivers "James". I shook him from my thoughts as I put on my marilyn monroe phone case. I thought it was cute because it had her arm and chest with tattoos then she had her hand out blowing put a kiss. I loved Marilyn! From her style to her personality. She was one of my idols thats why alot of people call me "Lola Monroe" because I always wanted my name to be Lola then evryone says I'm the black Marilyn Monroe so there you go! I texted Antonio letting him now I was leaving out to the movie theatere. I put my key in my bra then left out.

_________________

\\Antonio POV//

I was waiting for Anya to come to the movies. I wanted us to walk inside together and since we didn't drive together I was stuck in my white bugatti veryon. Then, I saw a black aston martin park next to me and my car. I looked close at who was in the driver's side, it was Anya. I got out my car and waited for her in front of them both. When she got out she looked sexy as f*ck! She even had a belly ring which turned me on some. We walked in together but when we go to the door it opened it for her."Thank you much." She said with a smile. I nodded putting my head down then walked inside myself. We both agreed to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D. We got our snacks and went inside.

..............

We came out there, smiling, it was actually really fun with her. She actually wasn't scared at all throughtout the movie, I mean she jumped at times but she wasn't like "oh my god. save me!" or some sh*t. She was chill. Thats what I like in a woman. "That movie was really good." She said turning to me. "It was. Where you wanna go now?" She shrugged as she pushed open the double doors. "Its soo nice out that we should go for a walk!" She said smiling and flipping her hair. I know walking was whatevah but I wanted to hang out with her, so I said yeah.

_____________________

\\Anya POV//

So we had decided to go to Coney Island for lunch. When we got there it was wasn't very crowded so we just walked upto the order register. "Imma go sit down." I told him , he nodded. I sat down at one of the tables and went to my phone. I decided to play my fashion game while I waited. Antonio was really chill and nice but he still had some more tests to go. Besides, just cause he's a so called "gangsta" don't mean he can get me.....atleast not yet.

______________________

Did you like their date?

How do you feel about Anya?

What do you think about Antonio?

C0MMENT, V0TE , &&' ADD 2 UR READING LIST!

xxx _ Nicole ❤