Chapter 13_ This Is It [ Finαl Chαpter]

Don't play the song on the side until Antonio's POV. Hope you Enjoy.

xx

____________________________________

\\Ayana POV//

{Picture of Diamond in External Link}

I'm so excited ! Its been four months since Antonio has proposed and today is our wedding day! I am pregnant close to six months months as well because I got pregnant a little before Melissa told me James was Malik's father. Long story short, we're both happy. I had my friend, Diamond , and Melissa of course, over to help me get ready. We were over my cousin , Love's , beach house close near we were getting married at. I was so glad they were close near each other! "Fix your dress in the back, Yanee." Diamond told me. I pulled down my dress in the back and I applied some red lipstick. "You look so beautiful." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw my auntie who raised me, when I was younger, in her knee-length, silk turquoise dress with matching cardigan. I smiled, "so do you ." I walked over and gave her a hug. "I'm proud of you." She whispered in my ear. I smiled as we realeased. "Aye! Its time!" Melissa told us, standing at the door.

_________________________

\\Antonio POV//

"Nervous?" Dwayne asked me. "A little." I confessed. We were a little down the road from Ayana's cousin , Love's house, which was near a beautiful private beach. The wedding colors we had was red and orange. Red for the ladies , orange for the men. I had alot of my family here which made me happy. I had Dwayne, my brother Adrian, my two cousins and my co- worker , Lance, were my best men who I appreciated alot. I soon saw everyone take their seat, as me and Ayana's song came on, which meant this was it. All the bride's maids came out and stood to the left of the preacher. After that, I saw the silk of a white dress start to walk towards me, holding a fimilar bouquet of flowers. As I worked my way upto this woman's apprance, I couldn't help but smile. The fact that she was carrying my child made me feel self trustworthy, not only that but all the bullsh*t we've left and buried in the past. She handed her bouquet to Melissa and I smiled even harder then I took hold of her hands, they were warm. "Who would like to start the vows?" The preacher asked us. "Ladies first." I instructed to Ayana.

__________________________

\\Roxanne POV//

I slipped on my black wayfer glasses and black leather gloves onto my hands. I was standing far away from the wedding but I had my aim perfect. I could hear everything they were saying from a distance because I had a special earpiece that was connected close near them. I saw Ayana start to tear up as she said her vows, making me scoff. "Antonio you are my one and only love and no matter what that'll never change. I never knew a man could cause me to love so much, before it would've been impossible. From this day forward, we'll stay together." I laughed to myself as I knew what I was about to do. She'd regret her vows when I was through with her. "I always though sex was better than love, but turns out it isn't. Ayana you are my world and I love you so much. If I had a choice I'd make us the only two in the universe but I wouldn't do that to the fam." Antonio said letting out a small chuckle. So did everyone else. I cocked my pistol as I got closer towards them. "Are there any objections to this marriage, if so speak now." The priest said. This is it. I shot the pistol straight at Ayana.

*

As I jogged away, I heard distant screams and crying. I felt bad for a few seconds but I faded away. I smirk appeared across my face as I turned around, stupid woman. This was it. I told him it wasn't over.

________________________

How do you like their wedding.?

Their vows.?

Roxanne shooting Ayana.?

Will Ayana be alright.?

My boyfriend , Jamie, actually helped me write this. He's so sweet.

The sequel name is going to be called "Lipstick and Pistols"

What did you think of the whole book.?

I'm still deciding on a cast call.

Hipe you Enjoyed this book!

Pass the word!

C O M M E N T &&' V O T E !

xx- Nicole ⚫