Chapter 6_Always Special

\\Ayana POV/

I had a to my good friend ,Lala Anthony's, makeup launch party. I met her through modeling and we befriended each other quiet well. I actually used the product myself (whenever she gave me samples) and i likes the name of it. 'Motives'. I texted Antonio to see if he could come with me. You know be my little escorted date .

~

YaYa: can u go w/ me to a launch party?

Ant: when is it?

YaYa:sunday

Ant: cant

YaYa: why?

Ant: i gotta work

YaYa: ohh .):

Ant:sorry

~

I didn't text back after that. I sighed as I threw my phone on my bed. Seems like every time something important I wanna do comes up, no one can ever come. Oh well. Whatever. I'll go on my own.

*

*

I was dressed in my navy blue dress with cream platform shoes. I don't know why but I decided to wear some sexy a** beige lingere under my dress. Guess I'm just dressing up for me. I put some things inside my clutch then headed out.

________________________________________

\\Antonio POV//

I decided to take a rain check at work and go suprise Ayana. I put my dreads in a bun and slipped on my Rolex. Then, I headed out. I searched up the address on my iPhone and submitted it to my GPS. In no later than 20 or so minutes. There was alot of cars here but lucky I found a spot next to Ayana's car. I fixed the collar of my under shirt and headed inside. Confident. Hopefully, my nerves don't get the best of me.

___________________________________________

\\Anya POV//

I was sitting at the long table along with some of their other models, their husbands {or boyfriends}, and of course Lala and Carmelo. As we toasted our drinks I exscused myself from the table. I felt so alone and helpless. Even though it wasn't Antonio's fault he had to work, I was still a little upset. I sat at the same little mini bar and ordered a red berry ciroc. "Make that two please." I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Antonio. I smiled as he came over ; kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me. "I thought you had to work." I said sipping some of my drink. "I kinda lied about that." He confessed. I looked at him a little curiously. "Lying already are we?" I asked. He chuckled some then replied ; "It was a good lie......am I off the hook with this?" I smiled my devilish-type smile ,"We'll see." I finished my drink then I tronduced him to everyone. He actually bonded with alot of the guys which I was happy about. I was soo happy he was here, I felt so lonely.

*

*

I laughed as we walked out of the banquet hall,holding hands. The party was great and Lala even had to call for more samples! It was around 10 o'clock, the nights still young! I still had energy so I asked Antonio," what do you wanna do now?" . He looked at me, almost lustfully. I laughed some as I got the keys from my clutch. "I wanna take you somewhere." He told me. "Where?" He just ignored my question and wrapped his arms around me. Then, he started whispering deep,sexy, nothings in my ear. Which turned me on alot. I smiled some and turned to him. "I don't think you wanna have sex with me." He looked at me then raised a brow. "And why not?" "You may not be able to handle me." I said smiling. "Girl please. I thought you were gonna be serious." He said laughing and letting me go playfully. We just started laughing and joking around in the parking lot. Then, he embraced me again and we kissed. I felt tingles spring throughout my body. Our toungues playfully wrestled until we stopped kissing. "Why don't I show you my place." He said. I smiled then agreed. Before I sped off in my car, I texted Mel to let her know what was goin' on.

~

YaYa: omg i think me & ant are gonna do the nasty

Mel: x'D

YaYa: I'll text u in the morning (;

Mel: Its okay ill give u a raincheck boo

YaYa: (;

~

I smiled as I put my phone on vibrate.

__________________________________________

How do you feel about Ant lying to Ayana.?

Do you like Antonio & Ayana's relationship.?

Yhuu guys didn't comment on the last chappie so PLEASE do it for this one.!

I wanna know your thoughts &&' I'll answer questions.

Outfits in my Comment below

xxx~ Nicole ❤