Chapter 9_Questions

\\Ayana POV//

I was just chillin' at home , still thinking about yeaterday. How could Melissa betray me like that? Man, thats just f*cked up. I was so upset that I didn't even eat anything since. I got a text on my phone but I didn't pick it up. Ignoring it, I went to the kitchen to fix some food. I opened the freezer to find no icecream. Where is my chocolate fudge brownie?! I sighed loudly as I slammed the fridge shut. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. Dialing Toni's number, I shook my head, smiling."N*gga did you eat my icecream?!" I asked him once he answered. "Well hello to you to." I sighed ,"look you owe me some icecream iight.?" "I gotchu ma. No worries." He said reassuring me. I gave a small smile to myself as I thought about him. But I always questioned about where we were going from here ; but sometimes I pushed it out of my head. I continues to talk to him but then he said something that improved my mood. "I've gotta surprise for you." "Oh yeah? And whats that?" I asked him , smirking. "I ain't even gone tell you cause if I do then you gonna get too hype. But you'll get it in the next couple days." Antonio explained to me. What could it be? Now I was anxious and excited. I was gonna be patient though cause I didn't wanna spoil it. "Fine. Can you come over later?" I asked him. "Yeah babe. I'll see you then." "Baby....." I hesitated some before I could say what I was about to say. "Yeah?" He asked me. "I love you." I couldn't believe I just said that to him for the first time especially over the phone.

\\Antonio POV//

{Picture of Roxanne in External Link}

I was at the mall when I heard something that was a little unexcepected. "I love you." Ayana said through the phone's receiver. I paused for a second. She loved me? I guess I made the decision to buy her a ring even though it took her a minute to say it in her own words. I smiled then said "I love you too, Ayana." We said our goodbye then hung up. I was smiling hard ass hell while I was walking through the mall but then I bumped into someone. I instantly saw this woman looking back it me. "Its okay, it was my fault." She said giving me a small smile. "If you don't mind me asking, whats your name?" I wasn't trying to flirt she just looked familar. "I'm Roxanne...but you can call me Roxy." Roxanne said giving me a smirk. I nodded then gave her a smile. "Aye, don't I know you?" I asked her. "You do now." With that said she walked off.

_________________________

Alright, Alright!

I know this is short but the ne t chappie will be more interesting!

How many chapters do you guys want 13 or 15.?

I prefer 13 because I already have the sequel ready.

Can't tell you its title but its gonna have alot of action

Mystery

Mixed in with Love & Lust!

So lemme know!

V O T E ❤

xxx - Nicole