Chapter 7_Truth in an Uprising

Oh! Dont play the song on the side till Ayana's Second POV. Im only gonna post 3 more chapters of this cause schools gonna be over soon. There is some Rated R parts in this chapter so if you don't like that stuff skip ahead till you find something thats....not.

Enjoy ! xxxx

_____________________________________________

\\Melissa POV//

Even though I was totally happy for YaYa, I felt really bad again. I decided to call up James so we can talk this over. The phone rang about four times before he answered.

....

James: "Hello?"

Melissa: "James. We needa talk ."

James: "Bout what?"

Melissa: "Its about Malik...."

James: "He iight?"

Melissa: "Hes fine, just, I wanna tell Ayana."

...

I heard him sigh into the phone. "Iight. We'll tell her. Just wait a couple days,I been busy." "Whatevah. And bring yo a** over her to see yo son." I told him. Even though James was just over last week, Malik keep complaining about him. "Iight damn. I'll talk to you later." He said annoyed. "Yeah." I told him ,hanging up and rolling my eyes. "Mommy." I heard a faint voice say. I looked over and saw Malik in his Lightning McQueen footie pajamas. "Yes baby?" I asked putting my phone on the charger. "Can I sleep in your bed?" He said swinging his teddy bear. I hated babying him, but I said yes anyway. {Picture of Malik in External Link}

__________________________

\\Ayana POV//

When I got to the destination where Antonio was going I saw this decent sized apartment building. It was actually pretty nice,just needed some paint work along with gardening. I also noticed that it wasn't that far from my place. I picked the BEST night to wear my favorite lingere. Guess I actually did have a reason to wear it. I got out my car ,carrying my motercycle jacket and clutch. I was soo nervous hopefully I don't make a damn fool of myself.

*

*

When we got upto his apartment ,on the second floor, it was nice as f*ck! There was nice black leather furniture, nice island kitchen (black marble), and even a fish tank that almost touched the ceiling. I tried not to scream. I managed to hold on it in but said "Nice place." He just smiled as he vanished turning a corner. While I he was gone I had to do a self-check. Breath , good . Dress , I pulled it down some so it wouldn't mess up or wrinkle . Time, the tv's clock said 10:32. Hair, I put my hair on my shoulders since it looked curlier that way. All of a sudden, I heard my song come on. Unthinkable by Alicia Keys. Before I could say anything I felt warm arms wrap around my waist.

__________________________

\\Antonio POV//

So I was looking for songs to play while I was hanging out with Ayana but then I chose Unthinkable by one of my favorite female artists ,Alicia Keys, I smiled as I played it. Soon I found my self wrapping my arms around Ayana's waist. She looked down and smiled. I started slowly and softly kissing her neck. She moaned under her breathe as I held up her hair and licked her neck. I smiled as she turned around. She set her clutch on the loveseat then we started making out. Like hard. Our toungues played with each other while we did so. I soon,somehow, moved us over near the countertop. I picked her up from her waist and placed her on top. She wrapped her legs around my waist, we both smiled at each other.

__________________________

\\Ayana POV//

I hopped off the counter smiling. I slipped off my heels next to the sofa then looked at Antonio. I bit my lip, thinking. "Show me around." I said smiling. He flashed a smile back then we started walking around. He place was surprisingly bigger than it seemed. Two bedroom, two bathroom with a small room that had alot of books in it. The last room we were in was his bedroom. I smile as he pushed open the door. "This is pretty much it." He told me. I nodded my head, walking over to his dresser. I smiled at the picture I saw of him and his mom. "This your mom?" I asked him still looking at the picture. "Yes." He said coming up behind me and starting to kiss my neck again. I moan escaped from my mouth, I turned around and bit his lip which lead to us getting deep into kissing. I almost dropped the picture while it got more intense. Lucky I saved it and set it back where it was. Soon I was on top of him on his bed. I started rocking my hips and teasing him. I slipped off his shirt and I almost lost my breathe. He had the best abs EVER! But I just smiled to hold in my emotions. I positioned myself lower and started kissing his chest and licking around his upper neck. I forgot I still had on my dress so I got off him slipped over my dress. "Damn." He said looking me up and down. I looked at him and shook my head.

_________________________

\\Antonio POV//

Mama was lookin sexy as hell in that nude color lingere! Her body was on point ,too. I decided to show off too. I took of my pants and boxers. "Well damn to you, too!" She said smiling and closing the blind's window next to the balcony. I then pushed her on the bed softly and got on top of her. I slid down the strapes of her bra and then slid off ur panties as well. I took one of her boobs in my hand and took it to the mouth. I soon heard her slur her words through her moans, it made me happy. I pulled her down to the end of the bed then picked her up, putting her legs on my shoulders. "What are you doing?" She said laughing. I then positioned her V in my face ,with her still on my shoulders, I started to caress my toungue across her entrance. As I went faster she moaned louder, clenching her nails into my shoulders. When I let her down after about 15 minutes she looked at me and said "Amanté."

_________________________

\\Ayana POV//

I swear I was on cloud 9 with Toni. The sensation between my legs was amazing and he made me feel....special. 'Amanté' means lover in Spanish, I didn't say anything after that. I looked up at him as he did the same. Then, I felt something below me. I smiled. He started off slow but it was hard, my legs trembeld as he was going back and fourth. I moaned as he picked up his pace. We switched positions and then I was on top of him. I started bouncing and riding him like a cow girl on an angry bull. He actually moaned himself as I did so. He grasped my hips and then I went slower but harder. I smiled to myself, to me I always was the best in best. I don't know why but I had become very confident a little after I became a model. Truth was I was begining to fall in Love with Antonio and it was actually funny because ...... I've never felt like this before.

~~~~~

^ The Next Day ; Morning ^

I woke up from my slumber, I looked I'd be through f*cking war. I turned my head to the mirror on the dresser. I sighed as I got out. of bed. Then, I realized Toni wasn't in the room with me. The f*ck?! I swear if he played me.... I slipped on my dress and looked around.'Then I saw a note on his pillow. I picked it up and it read:

'Ayana , I'll be right back! I went to go get breakfast. If you want to you can go get some clothes to change into . Call me if you need anything!

Antonio '

I smiled to myself and closed it back folded. I turned my phone back on in case of emergency or something. I finished getting my stuff and drove to go get some fresh clothes.

___________________________

\\Antonio POV//

When I got back to my house, it was quiet. I had went to Azar's to got some pancakes and sh*t but I didn't know where YaYa was. She probably went to get some clothes. I set the food on the kitchen table and walked to my room's balcony. I loved the view in the back of this building. It was actually really kept up compared to its front side. Don't know why but it is. To be honest, I was really feelin' Ayana. She was.....different from most girls but challenging too. Last night was one of the best nights of my life, promise you! It was like a kaleidoscope almost ; but eventually I guess I broke her cause she was tired as hell. So I let her rest and now were in the present. Man, I think she's the wifey type.

___________________________

x'D Yeah Imma leave it right there .

What did you think about Melissa talking to James about Ayana?

How do you feel about Antonio & Ayana's relationahip status now?

Do you like how things are going?

I was listening to the song on the side and I just thought I'd add it .

Lemme know what you think!

C0MMENT , V0TE , &&' ADD 2 UR READINGLIST.!

xxx ~ Nicole ✌