Dead

It's been 3 years since you died. Even though they said you would be okay, you would still live long even after that accident. Its been only 5 years since that accident and 3 years later your gone. Now I know why you hated being alone. There is no one to talk too, no one to do anything with.

I am going to join you soon. maybe even today or tomorrow. For now I'm just going to think back to our trip. That always makes me happy.

*****************

1 year before

"Shadow why are we going in plane if you can just teleport us there!" Sonic said whining

"Be happy we are not on a boat Sonic." Shadow petted his livers head.

Sonic frowned but nodded. A plane is better then a boat he thought to himself.

"Mm Shadow?"

"Yes? "

"Do you ever think of adopting a little boy or girl? Because you know where both boys.. And well..." The blue hedgehog look down at his shows.

"So your saying you want to start a family?" Shadow smiled at him

"Yes. O-Only if you want too.. "

"Of course I would like to start a family with you. I promise when we get back from the our trip. We will go adopt a little one for you and me. alright? "

Sonic looked up at shadow with smoke on his face "okay!"

The plan started to move forward and slowly lift up from the ground. Sonic sat by the window he looked outside with amazement. Shadow simply chuckled at his cute boyfriend.
After about 5 hours of flight the plane lands on the place called Chun-nun. Both hedgehogs got off the plane and soon left the airport heading to the hotel they will stay in.

"Boy is it hot here." Sonic said fanning himself with his hand. Shadow nodded agreeing with his lover. Sonic reached for shadows hand. Shadow smiled at him and held his hand. They both walked until they reached the hotel.

Once they got to there rooms they left to go and explore more. They saw a fountain. Different coloured fish swam around in that fountain. Sonic had pointed at the fishes getting Shadows attention to look at the "pretty fishes".
They both laughed a bit while walking away from the fountain.

Everything seemed to be fine for them. Lots of fun exploring different areas then retiring to there hotels. The next day the headed out.  But on the second week Sonic had fainted. Shadow picked him up then headed to a hospital. Sadly Shadow couldn't speak there language. So the nurse brought him a translator. As shadow spoke so did the translator telling the nurse what had happened. She then nodded taking sonic in to one of the rooms. Shadow waited nervously at the waiting area. He hop he just fainted from the heat and nothing els.
A few hours later the nurse comes back to him with the translator.
"Sir I am afraid it is not good news... It seems that Sonic's heart is failing him. He needs a heart transplant. I am not sure how long it will take to find a heart that would match his.. But he is awake. You can go talk too him." The translator said with a half smile.

Shadow was a bit stunned. He nodded then quickly went to the room sonic was in. He saw sonic looking up at the ceiling all bored. His ears twitched as he noticed shadow walking in.
"Shadow! Hey can we go now? I'm bored! And I'm pretty sure it was the heat the made me faint." He pouted

Shadow walked over to his bedside. He sighed that they didn't tell him what was going on.  "Sonic we can not leave.."

"What? Why not..? "

"Your heart is slowly failing you and you need a heart transplant." He looked at his lover sadly. "But don't worry in sure one of these days they will have a match for you."

Sonic pulled Shadow in to a hug. "I'm sorry I ruined our vacation..."

"You did not ruin our vacation sonikku. Things happen and let us hope for the best." Shadow smiled

His hopes finally ran out when the blue hedgehog fell in to a coma after a 4 days in the hospital. He slowly began to panic at the thought of losing Sonic. They still haven't found a match for him. But an idea came to mind. What if he switched hearts with sonic. Sure Sonic's heart wasn't good but he knew he could handle it more then Sonic would be able too. Shadow had got the nurse and asked if he could give sonic his heart and he himself could have Sonic's. The nurse looked at him confused. He sighed feeling annoyed when he had to wait for the translator.

The doctor had checked shadows heart. It was a match. So they took shadow and sonic to the surgery room.

It took four hours for the doctors and nurses to switch there hearts. But for seemed like years Shadow had awaken the room. On a bed. He sat up looked around a bit dazed. His eyes widen once he realized he had gone through with the surgery. He smiled at the thought of Sonic maybe being awake and all better. He couldn't wait to give him a hug. And maybe a kiss. He watched as the nurse came in with the translator once more. He looked at them confused as to why they aren't that happy.

"Is he okay? Or still sleeping?" Shadow asked a bit worried now.

"He did not make it... The surgery was successful. We tried to revive him but nothing worked.. He still has your heart.... If you want we could switch it back-"

"No. Let him have it... Can I be alone." He said angrily.

They both nodded and left the room. Shadow laid back on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

****************

Shadows prov

I want him back so badly. Even though. Part of him is literally inside me. But today will be different. Today I'll join him.... I've been alone all these years and I can not take it no more. I can not take all this sadness and pain from not being able to get over his death. I say by the tree beside the tree was Sonic's grave. I leaned agents the tree. I held up a gun to the side of.... My.. Head.... And pulled....

*************************************

;0; dat meh friends. Is the end of this story. Lol made myself cry just writing it. Anyways hopped you all like the ending!

Thank you all for the lovely votes and comments.

*^* but please comment.

Vote if you want too.

Good bye ;3