Breakup

Sonics prov

I woke up later on from sleeping. I sighed at the thought of what shadow said.. "that's right NOTHING happened yesterday."

Well you know what? Something did happen!! And it was special to me! I had my first kiss with someone I love but I know he will never love me back!! You don't know how angry and sad I feel right now.... Okay okay I need to get over it. How will I get over this? I'm trying to think but suddenly I hear someone knocking on my door. I groaned because I feel annoyed. I got out of bed, headed out my door and down the stairs. Please don't be shadow, please don't be shadow... As I got to the door I heisted. I grabbed the door knob and turned it to open the door.

"Hi sonic.. Um I'm really really REALLY sorry about yesterday." Amy said sadly

OH THANK CHAOS ITS NOT SHADOW.... But even worse it's Amy.

"It's fine Amy." I said fake smiling

I don't want her to know what I'm feeling or els she won't leave me alone.

She rubbed her arm shyly "okay. So do want to go do something? It doesn't have to be a date just a hang out. And I understand we're not in a relationship..." Amy looked away a little

Who is this and where is Amy? Is this Amy? Is Thai the girl that always made me go on a date with her? I stared at her confused.
"Who are you and where is Amy?" I said chuckling.

"I'm not joking sonic I'm serious." She giggled

Alright it's her. "alright I will go with you..*thinks* hmm but I don't mind calling this a date. This could be our first date." I actually smiled at her

This could be a great way to get over this stupid feelings!

She looked at me a bit closer. "Okay.. What happened to your eye sonic? It's a little bit purple?"

"Oh uh... I feel and hit the edge of a table with my eye..?"

"Mm okay be careful next time. " She lightly kissed my cheek. I shrugged. then pulled her into a hug.. And kissed her on the lips. I don't know why I'm doing this.. But it wasn't the same as kissing- eh never mind! I pulled away slowly. she looked up at me with her widen eyes. She then blinked. I could see that she's blushing! At least someone likes me kissing them...

"Uh you okay Amy?"

"Y-yes.. Just I- uh-..."

"It's okay Ames! " I let go of her then held her hand. "Let's go.. On that date." I said walking

"Hehe alright!" She said walking with me.

This date might not be so bad? Plus it's better then staying at home and mopping around.
**********

Sonic what the hell you doing!? 030 ugh -3- fine.

**********

Shadows prov

"BYE SHADOW!" Sonic yelled then he shut his window closed.

I knew he would take it the wrong way... I meant that we could start fresh and forget about what happened last night. Oh well. I walked away from his house thinking of what I should do next. Then the thought of dumping Rouge came to mind. I will find her hand dump her ass... I am still mad at her for kicking sonic off the roof and giving him a back eye. That was the last straw for me..

As I walked over to Rouges house. About half an hour away from Sonics house.. I wasn't sure if she was home or not.. As I got closer to her house I felt as if someone is following me. Hmm.. I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard foot steps then the door opened.

"Hello handsome. How are you~? " rouge said flirty

"Hi Rouge. I'm fine.. Now listen I need to tell you something." I said paying no attention to her flintiness

She crosses her arms then leans on the door "alright I'm listening..?"

"Rouge I know we have been together for 3 years now but sadly for you i don't feel the same for you anymore therefor i am ending this relationship with you. As in breaking up.." I said with out care. I would have probably cared but like I have said I am still angry with her.

She stared at me with tears in her eyes. Oh fuck now she's crying. "O-Okay.... Sha-Shadow..." She then slammed the door closed.

Well that was easier then I thought?

I shrugged my shoulders, turning away to start walking back. Where I'm not sure..

I am not farther away from rouges house when I felt the feeling of being followed again. I stopped walking. " I know your out there. Come out now." I said annoyed. I heard the leaves rustle in the trees near me. Then down came sonic. He didn't look up at me.

"Hello sonic..? Are you alright?" I asked walking closer to him. I stood in front of him.

"I'm fine shads~"

Before I could even realize this tone in his voice I felt a sharp pain in my neck. He stabbed me with a needle.. Then injected me with something. Wrong sonic-c... I slowly fell down to the ground. Laid on my back. I could barely k-keep my eyes open now..
I felt him sit on top of me leaning forward to my face.

"Sleep tight shads~. When you wake up we're going to have lots of fun together!~ and-" he stroked my chest fur. " I don't just mean 'fun' it's also torturer...~" he said licking my cheek.

I c-couldn't say any-anything back.... T-To him.. Everything just we-ent black...

***********************************************************

Guys I'm really really sorry for not updating for so long ;-; but I had writers block then I lost interest in writing this book. Then I had to change this around. Well here's an update .3. Please forgive me. I will give you cookies and a hug!!

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW

which ever you want BUT

COMMENT :3