Sorry

Sonic: ;-; so.... Been a while

Shadow: again -.-

Sonic: shads not helping!

Shadow: not going to sugar coat it ;P

Sonic: SOO ANYWAYS. She's hiding .3.

Shadow: wait who?

Sonic: your fangirl -3-

Shadow: OOOOOH THE PERSON WRITING THIS STORY.

Sonic: e-e yes...... Your not getting any hugs from me today.

Shadow: ;-; no.

Sonic: .........

Shadow:.......

Sonic: were owned by SEGA. .-.

Shadow: what the hell are we doing here then? ._.

Sonic: THE STORY!!!

Shadow: ALRIGHT!!!

Sonic: -.-...... ON WITH THE STORY!

********************************

Sonikku prov

*gun fire nose*

That's the noise me and Shadow heard. I didn't feel any pain but I started coughing. I coughed in my hand.. There's blood in my hand.

I heard someone calling my name but everything was to blurry... I felt so much pain.. I don't even know where.. I can't... I can't....... Shadow.... Help me...

*******************************

:3 that's all I got. Thanks bye

NO NO I KIDDING. Lol just trolling ;)
************************************

Shadow-kun prov

*at the hospital*

I do not know what to say. But it is all my fault... I should of just teleport us away! I sighed out loud.

Pink bitch shot Sonic. Who was standing in front of me at the time. She shot him in the chest... The doctor still has not come out here to tell me if it h-hit his heart or if it missed his heart. I hope it missed his. I have been in this waiting room for three hours now! Fucking panicking because I might lose him...!

I covered my face with my gloves hands. I didn't want want... A-Anyone to... See me cry.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes to whip the tears away then looked up.

"Hello, Are you Shadow the hedgehog?" The doctor said.

I nodded.

"I have bad news and good news?"

I sighed "what's the bad news..."

"He slipped in to a coma."

"So the good news is that he's still alive.." I said looking away

I put him in a fucking coma? Or for the matter SHE put him in a fucking coma!?

"Yes that's the good news. See the bullet did puncture his heart but lucky for him it didn't go through. It just basically stopped him from bleeding interlay. We did however take that bullet out stitched the hole closed. " he smiled

I did not smile back. I am glad he is alive but now I have to wait for him to wake up from the coma..... "Thank you.."

"You can go see him now if you want." He said "he's in room 143."

I nodded, walked down the hallway looking for room 143. Once I found the room I opened the door and walked into the room.

Sonic is the first thing I saw walking in to that room. I couldn't help but feel guilty as I walked over to his bed. Felt even worse because now he won't wake up till who knows how long.

"Hey Sonic. I know you can not say anything but some people say that when other are in a coma they could sometimes hear you so.... Yeah. Look I am sorry. You were right.. I should of just teleported us away to- I do not even remember where but I know there is dumplings theres. But I promise when you wake up and are feeling better also if you remember what the country is called. I will take you there. Just please wake up soon... I know it hasn't been long... Yet I already miss you smiling and laughing. I love you.."

I gently held his hand then kissed it. I heard someone knock on the door. I let go of his hand sat on the chair. The door opened the fox walked in. I mean Tails..

"Hi Shadow..."

"Hello Tails."

"How are you?" He asked while sighing

"I am alright.. And you?"

He looked at sonic then looked at me, shook his head.

"He is okay... Just in coma-"

"What?! What did you do!!" He yelled

"I did not do anything.." I said calmly

Does he not know that pink bitch shot him? The again I am most likely the one to have a gun.......

Well fuck.

"The doctor only told me that someone shot him!! "

"T-That does not mean I shot him!"

"THEN WHO DID?!! "

I opened my mouth to say something but I could not say it. I could not just tell Tails that Amy shot him. he probably would not believe me... Great everyone by now will think it was me that out sonic in a coma.

"Why are you even here." He asked coldly

"Because I am. Rather you like it or not. "

He growled at me. The kid can be mad all he wants he'll find out it was not me. It was a mistake... I would forgive him if he would apologize.

"What is he doing here?" I heard someone els say as they walked in. It was knuckles.

"I asked him that already. He clearly doesn't get it." Tails answered

"No I get it. I just choose not to listen."

"Just leave Shadow." Knuckles said angry.

I sighed "I did not do-"

"LEAVE!" Tailed yelled.

As much as I wanted to yell back. I held back my anger......

I stood up then walked passed them and exited out of the room.

*********************************

Comment vote

Whatever you want ;)

BUT COMMENT