Worried

Sonic prov

I feel worried. I haven't seen Shadow in two days.. N-Not that I miss him! It's just im worried that's all. A-As a friend? Ugh I hate being friends with him... I mean he's a good friend. Sometimes! Maybe I should go visit him at his house? No... What if Rouge is there, she would ruin the whole visit and call me a freak again. It's not my fault I'm in love with another guy. It's these stupid feelings. So yeah. Where the heck are you faker!!

I gasped. Did I hurt his feelings? Is he avoiding me!? Well I didn't do anything! He's the one that hurt my feelings.... I sighed. That was a good kiss. I could feel myself blushing. Ah~ faker..~

I shook my head no. No I can't be thinking this!! I have to get over him. He's already dating someone... Three years. If only I tried telling him sooner I would probably not be in this mess of worried and heart ache. Stupid bat girl. Oh my eye is better it's not purple it's back to normal. Yaay...*sarcastic tone*

I'm sitting on my front porch doing nothing. I have to say that date with Amy was nice. She wasn't annoying me.. Which is a good thing!

"Hey sonic?" I heard someone say breaking my train of thought.

I looked up to see it's Rouge. "What do you want?"

"Well first of all I'm sorry about kicking you off the roof and saying those rude things too you." She said slightly smiling

"It's okay Rouge." I smiled back "what's the second thing you want to say?"

"Oh right! Uh have you seen shadow? He hasn't come to work at G.U.N. They have tries calling him but he's not answering. I already went to his house to see if he was there but he's not..."

"Well that's strange? But aren't you his girlfriend? Your supposed to know where he is." I said faking a smile

Her ears lowered "no we broke up two days ago.. I haven't seen him since."

There not dating? Shadow is single!!! Does this mean I have another chance to win my fakers heart?! That's right he might be my faker!! Or my lover!!? I could feel my tail waggling. "Aw that's too bad. Um look I will try and help you find him." I said trying not to look so happy.

"Fine sonic... But I'm going solo." She said flying off.

YES YES YES YES!!! He dumped your butt!! That's what you get for kicking me off the roof! Oh I gotta go find shads. I got up from sitting then ran off. I'm not sure where I'm going but I will find you shadow. Maybe give you friendly hug... Maybe a kiss~ haha joking I won't do anything to him. I would love to kiss him again! That's for sure! I chuckled.

As I was running I saw some blood on the ground leading to a bush? I quickly drifted so I could stop. A wave of fear hit me. Please don't be Shadow, please don't be Shadow. I slowly walked up to the bush trying to see who's hiding behind it. Oh it's just eggman? Wow he looks really beat up. I wonder who beat him up like this? And I'm surprised I didn't see his body in the bush. You know he has fat stomach I would have thought I could see that. Guess not!

"S-Sonic...." I heard him try to say

"Yes eggman I'm here. What happened to you? " I said slightly caring

Eggman explained to me everything. First of that fake sonic is scourge. Second he beat up eggman kicked him out of his base. THIRD HE HAS SHADOW. I growled once eggman told me he has Shadow. Grrr I hate scourge so bad!! I don't care if he's my doppleganger! I swear if he lays one fingered on shadow I will kill him!!

"Thanks for telling me....... Here let me try dragging you back to your other hide out. Maybe your robots can patch you up." I said trying to at least carry his upper body and drag the lower. "Where is your other base? "

"Not-t..... Far from-m... Here..." He said pointing to his right.

I walked towards the direction he was pointing too. "You need to drop a few pounds egghead .-. "

"Not... Y-You.. TOOO...."

"Your robots tell you the same thing?" I chuckled a bit

"YESSS! An-nd that's.. Not fu-funny!"

"Okay okay sorry! Pfft....."

A couple minutes later I got him to the base dragged him inside and let his robots take care of him. Although at first I stepped I'm all his robots pointed there guns at me. Right in my face. I should them eggman then they putter there guns down.

"Get better Dr.Eggman...?" I said about to run off.

"You c-called me... By m-my name!??! What I-Is the world.. Ending!!"

"Nuuuuu no. NO? Gotta go!! BYE!!" I said shouted laughing at eggmans reaction as I ran off.

Alright I took of fat man now I need to go to that other hideout and reduce my hopefully future boyfriend!! Or um rival!? Oh whatever ether way I have to save him. Who knows what that green idiot is going to do to him...

Hang in there Shads I'm coming for you.

***********************************

GOO SONIC!!! Lol no .-. I WUB Shadow. But then again I like him too? I like shadow-kun better then sonickku -3- ... Mmmm

Shadow: I bet I have more fangirls then you faker

Sonic: in your dreams faker!! I have more fangirls! Right lady's? *does his famous smile *

Shadow: humph * does his famous angry face!*

Me: 030 STAHP you two! Everybody WUBS you!!!! Both!!!

Sonic: boooo Shadslover why not Soniclover? XD

Me: hey blue fur ball!!! I have most of my usernames with shadow! ;P

Shadow: damn straight

Sonic: *mocking * damn straight :3

Shadow: faker don't make me kiss you In front of these readers~

Sonic: don't you dare!! >\\\\<

Me: KISS KISS KISS!! I go for yaoi!! Lol :)

Shadow: hugs sonic * you know you want a kiss faker~

Sonic: stop that shads! >\\\\< *hugs him back *

Me: this kiss ain't gonna happen anytime soon :3

SOOOO FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT!!

Which ever you want but comment X3

*kissing sounds in le background *

REALLY YOU DO THIS WHEN I TURN AWAY?! -3-