Pain

Shadows prov

I walked Rouge home after the mission we had to do for G.U.N. The poor thing got her left bat wing broken. One of our enemies we had to fight easily snapped her wing in half causing it to break. Oh but I didn't let that slide I was so pissed off they hurt Rouge that I beat them senseless then chaos blasted them and that caused there death. Hm idiots.. Lucky Rouge is doing okay. The nurse at the G.U.N base said that her wing will be better in 6 to 8 weeks. If I had wings I would be miserable to wait 6-8 weeks to fly again.. Through out that hole mission and before they snapped her wing.. I was thinking a lot about sonic. I missed him? I wanted to be near him? It was a wired feeling I got when I thought about him. I could go talk to him now but... This NEW Sonic doesn't seem like the REAL Sonic. If anything he's the true faker... Recently I have seen Sonic taking Amy on dates that he wasn't forced to go because he asked her on those dates! It pissed me off seeing them together! I don't know why that made me angry seeing them together but it just did.... He hardly ever talks to tails, he beats up knuckles for no reason, he clearly told cream to shut up cause her voice was so annoying to him. I thought her voice is a bit cute not annoying and I know all this because I followed him around. This time I'm not going to follow him. I'm going to question him because I know this faker is not MY faker! I-I mean not the real sonic!? I have watched him enough to know how the real sonic acts like.

As soon I saw sonic running on the same path we talked two nights ago, I ran after him.

"Hey stop for a sec!" I told him

Sonic smirked and stopped running. I stopped running to and we both stood there.

"What do you want emo hog?"

"It's Shadow, who the hell are you? I know your not really Sonic but I know your an actual faker." I said annoyed

"I am sonic the hedgehog and you are the faker, faker~" he said chuckling

"What is so funny?"

"You idiot! " He laughed

He's getting on my last nerves.

"What's wrong ultimate life form cat got your tongue? Cause your being really quite!"

"Shut up and tell me where the real Sonic is before I make YOU tell me!"

"I don't know what your taking about EMO HOG. " He Said smirking at me again

"I'm not joking around with you whoever the fuck you are, I know your not Sonic!!" I yelled at him in angry

"Whatever I don't care if you don't think I'm me. Plus you told me to stay away from you... Hehe why are you here then?"

"BECAUSE I WANT MY REAL FAKER BACK!!" I screamed at him from the top of my lungs. He just pisses me off so much!!

"Ew my faker? Pfft I'm not yours! "

"I don't mean you!" I said punching him I'm the face.

***********

Sonics prov

OW!!! What the? I just felt someone punch me in the face? I rubbed my cheek. B-But there's no one in here? Oh my chaos!! I'am I in a hunted room!!?

*********

Shadows prov

Sonic fell back from the impact of my fist hitting him. He snickered "I wouldn't do that if I were you..~"

"And why the hell not? " I said kicking him in the stomach while he was on the floor. I didn't notice I kicked him so hard he coughed up blood.

***********

Sonics prov

I was on my knees crouching over, holding my stomach. Now I just felt someone kick me on the stomach. Then out of no where I coughed up blood. What the heck i-is going o-on?

I heard foot steps coming to my cell.

"Hello sonic I see they found out." He chuckled evilly

"W-What are you taking about!? AH!!!" I yelled in pain because I felt a another hit to my stomach.

"Hehe enjoy the rest if the night! Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!" He laughed walking away.

I coughed up more blood.

*****************

Shadows prov

"I highly suggest you stop hitting me Or someone els might be getting hurt?" He said standing up. His blood was more of a darker red and that's not normal..

"What are you taking about!?"

"Alright fine..~ I'm not Sonic. But your hurting him more then your hurting me" he said laughing evilly

I'm hurting sonic more then I'm hurting this fake? My eyes widen when I finally understood what he meant.

"That's right Shadow right now you just caused sonic a lot of pain.. Now listen to me and listen good.." He said grabbing me by then neck lifting me me up in the air by the neck. "Don't tell anyone I'm not sonic... Or I will cause him more pain by stabbing myself got it!"

When I didn't answer him he squeezed my neck. "A--Alright...." I said

He grinned at me. That grin on his face was so wide it reached both his cheeks.

"Good~"

He released me and I dropped to the ground. He then laughed and ran off. I sat there on the ground feeling more guilt and worried about sonic. I have to think of some way to save sonic with out hurting him. I'm sure if it's a good idea to go find him... If I go find him that fake might hurt Sonic. Dammit!! What the hell am I going to do!! I punched the ground with my fist in anger.

No matter what I'm going to save him.

*************************************

.-. Hi. Comment vote follow if you want lol but comment 0-0