Sadness

Sonics prov

I woke up late in the afternoon. But I'm still laying down on my bed. I don't want to get out of. I really just want to crawl over to the corner of my room and die. Why? For two reasons!

1. Amy will be out there still wanting to hit me with her stupid piko piko hammer!

2. I feel sad about what happened last night at shadows house... Now I regret everything I did. This black eye wasn't worth it.

I know I said it was wroth it but it really isn't. Still hurts like hell! So I'm calling this day lazy sad day. Yes I'm lazy to get out of bed, sad about shadow. I really do have to let him go... Ugh but I don't wanna let him go! I love him to much that it freaking hurts! I HATE SEEING HIM WITH THAT STUPID BAT!! I HATE SEEING HER KISSING HIM!! I HATE THAT THERE DATING AND.... *sighs* they look like a good couple.. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. Why can't I love some els. Some other then Amy that I know would love me back. Mm I can't think of anyone but shadow. That's all I'm thinking about. That's who I want to be with yet I can't be with him.. I can't force him to love me and I know, respect that.. Turn over to lay on my side. I could see my window. It's nice and sunny, there's birds outside. I got out off my bed. Walked over to my window. I never noticed that I have a tee outside almost near my window. Then I saw the birds. There's two of them... Ones blue the other one is red. They both flied around the tree. Then they both landed on a nest. They chirped happily. The red bird nuzzled up to the blue bird. Those two birds are so lucky... They both look like they care about each other. Great even the birds outside my window are a couple. Worst of all there blue and red. I sighed and stared down at the grass. Can this day get anymore sad? Cause I really think it can.

"Hey faker! " I heard a very familiar voice say

I looked around trying to find the person calling me.

"Down here." He said

I looked straight down. What is shadow doing at my house!? "S-Shadow.. What are you doing here?" I heisted

"I came to you see......... Uh... How you are doing?"

"Oh pfft I'm fine!" I lied "aren't you supposed to be somewhere or with someone?"

"No.. And no."

I didn't know what els to say to him so I just nodded. We were both silent. Then I broke the silence. "look shadow if you have nothing els to do here then can you please leave. I want to be alone today." I said sighing

Shadow stared at me confused then he sighed " sure... But didn't you want to race me? I'm free now so we can go race."

"No thanks.. I'm not in a mood for racing you. Plus Amy will still try to hit me today." I said

"What's wrong? You would never say no to a race with me."

"Oh I don't know shadow It's not like anything happened yeterday. " I said sarcastically

"And that's right NOTHING happened yesterday." He said slightly smiling.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I growled at him.
"BYE SHADOW!" I yelled at him angrily.

"No no wait I did not mean it like-"

I shut my window closed so I couldn't hear the rest of his dumb sentence. I can't believe he said that. Wow see I knew this day could get even more sad!! I walked away from my window and laid back down on my bed. I grabbed my covers and put it over me covering everything even my face. I'm not going out. I'm not going to eat anything today. I'm going to stay in bed for the rest of the day. It just hurts so much.... I couldn't help but cry myself to sleep..... Again.

*********************************

Comment vote follow which ever you want.

But comment please <:)