Lies

Sonics prov

I stared in to Shadows red eyes. I wasn't sure it I was just seeing things. His hands gently brushed my cheek.

"I am so happy your awake Sonic. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm okay shadow.... I'm confused though. You uh.. Um... L-Love me right? " I hesitated to say. My mind is all fuzzy. I know I remembered something in my sleep but know I .. I don't even remember why I'm at this hospital?

He chuckles "of course I love you. Do you know what is going on?"

I shook my head no.

"Well you told Amy about me having sex with you, she went all ape shit . got a gun, tried to shoot me but you got in the way. She shoot you in the chest but some his missed your heart you feel in to a coma. That is why you are in a hospital. because of me being stupid... I was supposed to teleport us to some place with dumplings I do not remember what it is called. I did not do it teleport us. I was being careless I guess." Shadow stares down at the bed sheets.

I started to laugh. The poor thing has been blaming himself for Amy's stupid actions. He looks up and stares at me confused

"I'm laughing at the fact your blaming your self for Amy's actions. It's not your fault Shads." I stopped laughing and smiles at him.

"I don't know I feel like it is my fault..."

"It's not shads please don't be sad." I pouted then I cuddled his cheek. He blushed lightly.
"By the way your friends hate me."

"What?! Why?" I pulled away

"Because they think I shoot you with a gun." He grunted, folded his arms.

"Hmm well don't worry Shadow. When they visit I will tell them the truth! Everything will be okay." I said winking at him. A smile formed on his face. He leaned over and gently kissed my forehead.

********
Tails and knuckles came to visit me a couple hours later. I told them what has happened.

"A-Amy did his to you?" Tails said very surprised

"Yup! And you guys should apologize to shadow. He did nothing wrong." I gently petted tails head because he sat beside me. Knuckles stayed there standing. Shadow leaned agents the wall crossing his arms.

"Okay sonic...." Tails nodded

"No it is fine. You both do not need to apologize. " Shadow said calmly

I smiled at them. I'm happy there getting alone. I just hope Amy doesn't come here... And if she does I'm not holding Shadow back if he tries to hit her.

***********************************

:) sorry for such a laaaate update but here you go!!

Comment vote!
Whatever you want but comment! XD