Freedom

GUYS THANK THANK THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! All the reads the comments and your votes!! Thank you all X)

ON WITH LE STORY!

*************************************

Sonics prov

It's been three hours and shadow has finally woken up. But we aren't really talking. I-I want to talk to him... It's just I don't know what to talk about.
Then I thought about something.

"Hey um where is your chaos emerald? The green emerald..?" I asked

"It's in my back quils...? *he face palms* we could if escaped from here sooner!! " Shadow said angry

Well my time might be up staying here with shadow...

"Yaaaaay......." I said trying to sound cheer full

"Hmm what's wrong now faker?"

"Nothing... Um shads can I ask you something?"

He sighs "what is it...."

"Um......... You know if we get freed? Would you maybe.. Uh hangout with me one day? " I smiled at him.

"No...."

"Please shads! Just once!"

"No faker..."

I sighed and stared down at the cold floor. "Okay then.... Oh oh how about a race!! " look back up at him again

"No...."

"Yes?"

"No."

"Oh come on shads! You never turn down a race! "

"I SAID NO!! LOOK I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOUR SUPPOSED TO STAY AWAY FROM ME AND ROUGE!" He said angry

"THEN WHY DID YOU COME HERE IF YOU WANT ME AWAY!! YOU COULD OF JUST LEFT ME HERE AND GO BACK TO YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND!!!"

He growled at me "SHE IS NOT STUPID AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU WGY IM HERE! IM ONLY HERE CAUSE NO ONE ELS CAN SAVE YOU!! THERE IS NO OTHER REASON WHY I WOULD COME HERE IF NOT FOR THAT I WOULD BE GLAD TO JUST LEAVE YOU HERE TILL YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS COME TO SAVE YOU!! "

All those words just hurt...

"You know what.... Just take that emerald and leave! Leave me here! I'm happy here!!! I WOULD RATHER BE HERE THEN BE FORCED TO GO ON DATES WITH A GIRL I DONT LOVE! CAUSE I WOULD RATHER GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!! BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!! SO LEAVE!!! GO TO ROUGE!!" I yelled at him angry. Then I covered my mouth.

"What......?"

I said nothing to him. Oh great.. GREAT JOB SONIC! Ugh..... I just want to crawl in to a corner and die. I tried to move away from shadow as much as possible but I couldn't... I'm still chained..

"Whatever look sonic just get the damn emerald from my back quill and hand it over to me please...." Shadow said Turning over to his back

Oh wow he just ignored it? I don't know of I should be glad. I sighed again and reach to shadows back quills to take out the emerald. I took out emerald.

"There I did it... But if we chaos control won't these chains follow? I asked

"Oh now you want to go?" Shadow said sarcastically

"Just answer my question faker!"

"No the chains won't follow. Can I have my emerald." He held out his hand a bit.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause no!"

"Would be because I won't hang out or go on a date with you?~"

My ears perked up and my eyes widen."uh no no no.... Um.. NO!! "

"Then give me my chaos emerald faker.~" shadow said a bit sexy like

Ah~ just like I imagined it!!
"Okay.... Hehe here..." I gave him the emerald. Trying not to blush.

"What's so funny..?" He said

"Oh nothing!"

He looks at me irritated. "Hold my arm."

I reached my hand out to grab his arm. He then yelled chaos control and a flash of green light appeared, we got teleported.

**********

Once the green light faded I could see that we're outside. We're actually
outside... I thought I would feel happy to be free and to be able to run around.. But I couldn't feel any happiness or joy?

"There faker were free. Aren't you happy?"shadow said staring down at me. The sun was shining perfect angle from where I can see shadows face. I then stood and stretched a bit.

"Uh yeah! I'm so happy....!" I said trying to actually sound happy.

He sighs in annoyance. "okay you can go run now...? That will make you happy."

"I don't want too..."

"Why do you not want to run?"

"Because I will just run alone like always. Unless you wanna race home!!" I smiled

"No... But maybe next time.." Shadow said

I nodded and stared down at the grass. Well at least I didn't get a no...

"Hey shadow...?"

"Yes faker?"

"Can I tell you something..." I said shyly

I think I should just tell him.... Get This all out of my chest.

"Alright fine..." He said walking closer to me.

I took deep breath then exhaled. "I-I.... Lo-"

"There you are shadow!! " A female voice interrupted me.

Rouge flew down and gave shadow a hug. he of course.. Hugged her back.

"Where have you been and what happened to you..?" Rouge said worried

"I'm sorry rouge.. Sonic was in need of help and I got caught."

"Oh alright.. Well I'm glad your okay and that sonic is alrigh." She then holds shadows muzzle and gently kisses him.

Watching all this... Made me feel pretty terrible. I can't even explain it. He didn't even ask if I could continue with what wanted to say which was I LOVE YOU SHADOW!!!!!!

*************************************

Comment, vote follow X3 which ever you want want!!

Commmment