Regret

Shadows P.O.V.

Rouge and I are going on a date later today....

I can't help but feel like I'm drifting apart from her. Also miss seeing faker around me? I sighed at the thought of the last thing I said to blue before.

***************

Narrative P.O.V.

1 week ago:

Shadow and Rouge were walking down the street holding hands, as Sonic came into their view. Sonic looked nervous and was just about to run away, when Rouge called out to him.

"Hello, Sonic!" Rouge called out to him.

Sonics ears folded back. He knew now he couldn't just run away without saying hi back. So, he turned around and walked up to them.

"Hey guys, what's up?" He said fake smiling

Rouge, Of course, didn't notice the fake smile but Shadow did.

"We are going to go see a movie for our date tonight." answered Shadow

Sonic growled quietly when he hard the word date.

"That's nice!" Sonic said cheerfully

"Aw, your're so sweet Sonic. I wonder why your single? You could easily get a girlfriend. " Rouge said wrapping her arms around Shadow's arm.

Sonic thought to himself 'I probably would not have been single by now if you weren't dating Shadow!! Even though he wouldn't be my girlfriend... He would be my boy friend! '

"Yeah... " Sonic agreed letting out a growl.

Rouge stared at Sonic worriedly as she heard him growl at her. Shadow glared at sonic.

"Rouge, why don't you go on up ahead? I need to talk to faker." Shadow said angrliy.

Rouge nodded and walked away.

"What is your problem faker?"

"Nothing... Sorry I didn't mean to.... Growl at her." Sonic said looking away.

"You growled at her twice! What is your problem with her!" Shadow yelled in anger

Sonics ears perked up when Shadow yelled at him. He looked at Shadow.

"I said I was sorry! I don't have a problem with her!!" He yelled back

Shadow stepped forward to Sonic, his face angry and annoyed.

"Just stay away from ROUGE and I!! GOT IT!!!" He yelled right into Sonic's face.

Sonic stared at him stunned. He tried very hard not to show pained look on his face. And his ears lowered until it was touching the sides of his head a sign of understanding. Shadow noticed and took a step back once he saw it.

"O-Okay... I um I will... I'm sorry shadow," muttered Sonic angrily.

But before Shadow could even think of apologizing, Sonic dashed off breaking the sound barrier and turning into a bright blue dash. Shadow stared down at the pavement, He regretted letting his anger take the best of him. Shadow sighed and ran off to catch up to rouge.

***************

Back to Shadow's P.O.V.

I do feel a bit guilty and I want to see him...

Right now I am walking on a path I used to race with Sonic. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone, looking up to see Sonic's face.

"Hi..." I said

He stared at me emotionlessly and walked around me to get away.

I turned around to follow him.

"Hello faker?" I said

"What the fuck do you want emo hog?" He growled at me.

Since when does Sonic say foul language? And call me emo hog?

"I wanted to say hi...? What's wrong with you?" I asked

"Nothing. hehe. I gotta go emo hog have fun with your slutty bat.. Hehehe." He said evilly chuckling.

I'm stunned. This isn't Sonic? He would never call Rouge or any girl a slut. I don't even think he would ever call me emo hog?...

I'll let this slid for now until I know what's really going on.

"Alright, you asshole just keep running." I said calmly

He chuckled and ran off. Something is definitely wrong....

*************************************

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW. What ever you decide XD lol

Comment comment ;-;>🍪

I will even give you this cookie. Lol