Love

OKAY LOL ANYONE UP FOR A BIT UP LEMON? ^.^ oh oh and it's you know blue and red ;D

Soooo! If your 18 younger or your a child ^.^ please don't read it just skip it! Like I said before it won't be so detailed.

~*~*~*~ <- when you see that you may skip till you see it again then read from there X3

I would also like to say thank you to ALL of you readers!! For 7.5K reads, for all the votes and wonderful encouraging comments!!!! X)

THANK CHU <3

NOW ON WITH-

Sonic: oh oh oh wait Shadslover!

Me: 030 wut sonic .-.

Sonic: .-. Shads jumped off the cliff like you told him to last time.

Me: I WAS JOKING!!! DX

Sonic: so am I~ *famous smile*

Me: *gasps* YOU SON OF A GUN ;-;

Shadow: .-. I am still here and very much alive. I only went out to ride my motorcycle?

Me: did you sing that song " they see me Rollin, they hatin! "

Shadow: no -.- what kind of music do you hear?

Sonic: ugh it's okay shads!! Come on we gotta let her write! * hugs shadows arm*

Me: I listen to lots of different music and....... 0-0 oh my god GUYS GET A ROOM!!! OR AT LEAST WAIT TILL LATER!!!!!!!! * covers eyes trying not to nose bleed*

Shadow: pulls away from French kissing sonic. Smirks at all you* on with le story~

*************************************

Sonics prov

Ahem... Um.... SHADS DOES LOVE ME!? Heck I'm kissing him right now! I couldn't believe it when he said that he loved me and he was jealous of Amy! Well I was jealous of Rouge... But not anymore!

Shadow pulled away looking at me. He then moved closer to me and licked the bottom of my lip wanting to go explore my mouth eh?

Let me remind you were still at the beach. Where the moon is shining bright. Pretty romantic heh.

I shyly opened my mouth. Shadow slipped his tongue in to my mouth. I'm terrible at explaining the rest but I know it's called French kissing!~
Shadow slowly laid me back agents the sand at the same time he's still exploring my mouth. I explored his mouth too with my tongue.

I gently pushed him away a bit so that we can both breath. I chuckled.

"What's so funny faker?~" Shadow said smirking

"You really want to know faker?~"

"Yes. ~ "

"Heh... Well you laying on top of me.. Is getting me aroused~" I blushed

I could see that shadow is blushing a bit. "Hm hm well your not the only one.. But are you sure you want do this Sonikku?"

I nodded "yes I am sure. But I want you.. To do it.."

"As you wish. But it's your first time right?"

I nodded shyly. Shadow kissed my cheek.

~*~*~*~

"If it hurts to much then tell me. I will stop okay?" Shadow said softly

"Okay shadow...~"

I have to admit I am kinda nervous. But started to purr because I could feel shadow licking my entrance.