Trapped

Guys I just want to say thank you very much to all of you who are reading this story and voting XD thank you so very much!!!! <3

Oh and a bit of a warning! There may be a bit of sexual content but it won't be SOOOO detailed .-. No no no NO. :) so if you are under 18 or you a child I don't know don't ready it. Lol skip when you see ~*~*~ <- that!! ^.^

Finally please no rude comments ;-; I know there haven't been any rude comments but I'm just putting that out there. ♡

ON WITH LE STORY!!

*************************************

Shadows prov

As I slowly started to wake up.. I could.. Already feel that.. I'm weak. Shit I think I'm hand cuffed... To those damn inhabiter rings.. That dr.eggman made..

I am laying down looking up at the ceiling. I tried to sit up... But I can't? I have just noticed my legs are chained to this table and spread apart. My hands are also chain down by the wrist. Why the.... Hell am I... Laying on a table!? Worst of all I can't free myself...

"Heh I see your awake eh shads?" I heard that son of a bitch say

"Just unchain me grok this table and stop calling me shads..." I growled

He walked closer to me. The he smirked showing his teeth. Pointy teeth? All of his teeth her sharp. Well that's somewhat interesting.

"How about no~" he said

"Listen faker unchain-"

He pressed his lips agents mine shutting me up. He then forced his tongue inside my mouth. I tried to move my head away or something but I couldn't. This fake sonic pulled away.

"Heh you taste nice strips~"

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled angrily

"Oh calm down." He said chuckling

Faker climbed up on the table and sat on on my stomach "Hey you wanna know a secret?"

"No, get off me."

"You know I'm not actually fake sonic.. Hehe I am sonic~"

I glared at him "your not sonic... You will NEVER be like sonic.."

"That's not what I mean strips. So do you have a doppleganger? (can't spell it)"

"No....... What are you getting at.. Also GET OFF ME!" I moved hips to see if I shake him off,

He hope off me. " lot of paint and knock off shoes go along way...~" he walked away.

What the hell is he talking about? None of what he is saying makes any sense at all! He walked back... My eyes widen when I recognized who he is.

"Now do you recognize me shads?" He chuckled

"Scourge....?"

"The one and only.. Well sort of~" he chuckles

Oh great I have been kidnapped by this idiot... I rolled my eyes. Scourge sinkers as he walks over to my opened legs. It is so very uncomfortable to have my legs opened.... It's cold in here..

"What a pretty little butt you have~" he said flirting

"Shut up! Stop looking at me there!" I blushed nervously.

~*~*~

" how about we have some fun shads?" He rubbed his large package on my entrance.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE PUT THAT SHIT IN ME!!!" I yelled struggling to get freed. I started to feel the inhabiter cuffs drain more of my chaos energy.

"Hm no I will~ and I'm gonna do you with nothing to help the pain. Heh." He grabbed my hips.... The pain was a bit unbearable... I held in my cries of pain.

"Tch.....! Stop it scourge.. Ah.... That hurts!!"

"Heh just lay there and enjoy it babe~<3 " he said licking my cheek. He then chuckled, continued on....

"St-stop... Stop-p ple-please.... " I begged

Damn it... I can't believe this...

"Aww shads your begging? Since when do you beg faker?~"

I didn't say anything back.... He leaned forward to kisses me. Scourge pressed his lips agents mine then forced his tongue in my mouth again...

~*~*~

Sonic... I'm so sorry..I'm sorry I made you cry... I wish I had made things up with you... Not left it the way it is... Now...

************************************

Yes I know short chapter sorry ;-;

COMMENT? Vote.... Follow

Which ever you want ^.^

.............. Eh comment? >~<