Funny moments ; 5

{ out of my league ~ fitz and the tantrum }

Cara :

I woke up and quickly got dressed, today I felt like getting to school early. My mom drove me to school and she asked to pick me up. "nope busy sorry" I said and kissed her cheek, she smiled and nodded "have fun" she yelled.

I began walking inside and walked to my locker, I grabbed my books and put them in my backpack. I walked to the lunch tables and sat down at a random table, I saw Dylan and Isaac coming so I began reading. The girls were behind them and Matt was some where "BOO" I heard next to my ear and jumped.

"I scared you" he laughed and I pushed him

"oh ew he's coming" matt rolled his eyes.

"what's up with you?" I asked

"wanna hangout today?" he asked

"nope can't" I smiled

"aw come on - you don't have to go meet him" he whispered the last part

"I'm going to meet him" I said and he scoffed.

Dylan sat next to me and Allison sat next to matt. Isaac and Maya looked at us and gave us a 'oh shit' look which made me feel uncomfortable.

"hey so when we go, what time do you have to be back?" dylan asked me

"seven" I said and he nodded

"so we have 4 hours after that what would you want to do after ice cream?" he asked

"uh I don't know" I shrugged

"museum?" he asked.

I nodded and he smiled, I've never been to a museum and it sounds interesting. I saw matt and allison talking and he got up from his seat. Matt is mad at allison for rejecting him and hopefully she'll take her denial back and she'll give it a try.

*

The school day ended and when I walked out of the class Dylan was waiting there for me.

I saw matt right next to him and he stared at me "have fun" Matt scoffed "thanks" dylan smiled and we left. When I looked back matt just stared at us, literally what's his problem? I got in his car and he drove off to the ice cream shop. When we entered he ordered a chocolate sundae.

I ordered root beer float and we waited for it. "so I don't want to be all weird about this" he sighed "it's not" I shook my head. "I mean if this doesn't work out we are still friends right?" he asked "yea I never really thought we would hate each other for a date that didn't go well" I laughed.

We talked more and I kinda felt like we had more in common than I thought we would. I heard the little door bell ring meaning someone walked in, we grabbed our order and sat down at a table. "Hey what a coincidence" I heard and saw allison and matt standing at the end of the table.

"yea a coincidence" dylan mumbled and I looked at him he shrugged and I looked back at them. "mind if we sit here?" she asked "we're on a date allison" dylan groaned "well I think we can have a double date" she smiled.

I looked at Matt and he sat down next to me "yo" he smiled, allison sat next to dylan. I looked at dylan and he seemed a little annoyed "well me and Dylan are off to the museum" I said and matt looked at me.

"aye museum seems kinda fun lets go" he smiled and I glared at him "matt can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded. We walked to the bathrooms and I went off

"what the fuck? do you fucking mind I'm on a date and I'm trying to enjoy it get off of my back. Leave me alone matt you're making me so annoyed. Go home matt I know you and her came here because she likes Dylan and you want me and him to stop hanging out. You're not my dad nor are you my boyfriend so leave me the fuck alone" I said and ran off.