Are you serious? ; 26

Matt :

"Ready for tonight?" Dylan asked on the phone.

"No, what's tonight?" I asked and he sighed "this is why I called earlier" Dylan chuckled.

"What's tonight?" I asked once again. "We're going for a guys night, pizza, laser tagging" he said.

"Oh, I can't..today me and cara a-"

"Nope, you said nothing goes in the way" he said.

"Yea, that's until I got a girlfriend." I said and he groaned "its always about cara, is she not letting you go or what? Like first you skip school with her now you're taking a rain check with our boys night, fucking bullshit. We're picking you up in 10 minutes enough time to tell her you're going." he said and I groaned.

"No, its not happening. Sorry" I spoke.

"Matthew. We planned this three weeks after we fucking met. You're coming" he said and I looked at cara who was asleep on the couch. "I can't" I whined.

"Jesus Matthew okay whatever. We're leaving. bye" he said and hung up.

I walked to cara and shook her a little. "Hey, is it okay if me and the boys go out..we planned it before hand but-"

"Yea that's fine" she nodded and smiled kissing her cheek. I texted the boys and went upstairs grabbing my things. I walked downstairs grabbed her keys. "Wanna take me home?" I asked and she nodded putting her shoes back on and grabbing her coat.

We both walked outside and got in her car. "How long?" she asked and I shrugged "probably for the rest of the night" I said and she nodded.

"That's good, I thought you were gonna cancel because it was are day, but I'm glad you didn't. The boys missed you." she smiled as she drove.

"You're not mad?" I asked and she shook her head "why would I?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just thought you would be mad" I blushed thinking I was stupid for say that.

When she drove up my drive way I grabbed my stuff and pecked her lips, I stopped and looked at her again "one more babe" I smiled and kissed her. She giggled when we broke and I winked at her. "I love you" she yelled. "Love you more baby girl" I said and walked out.

I rushed to my room and saw her pull out and drive off. I took a shower and changed, I put a hat on because I was lazy to do my hair.

I texted the boys id meet the there. So I got my helmet and ran to the garage and opened it. I got on my motorcycle and slowly got out. When I closed the garage I turned it on and put my helmet on. I got on and drove off. We met at jimmy's pizzeria.

Cara :

I thought, well.

What is wrong with me? I say shit I don't understand myself. What the fuck is wrong with me? I feel like push Matt away, I feel like he knows it too. I spend time by my self the girls don't bother to call or meet. Here I am sitting on my bed in my room doing exactly nothing.

I felt isolated, I wanna be somewhere else, where no one knows my name. I feel like everyone wants me to be someone I'm not. Go somewhere I don't want to go. I wanna know how it feels to care more about myself than others.

I wanna just go, leave everyone behind. I have family members that live in new york, or california, nevada, oregon, all those places. But I'm not close enough to stay at their house. I looked through my facebook because that's where I have everyone there. I thought of places to begin my new life.

I contacted my dads cousin which lived in California. I texted him a long paragraph and hoped she'd help me. I walked over to my dad's safe and grabbed a couple hundreds. I looked online and searched up tickets to LA. I chose a month and looked at the prices.

I searched in May and found it the least expensive. I wanted to call matt and tell him, but I felt like I should leave him alone. I bought one ticket on the 24 and bought it with my credit card. I kept the money I took under one of the drawers to my night stand. I walked to my backpack and grabbed my journal.

I don't know how to write notes. But I'm practicing for may. My dad isn't gonna know at all. I'm kinda nervous how this will go down. What if Matt gets pissed, I wish I could take him with me but I don't know if he's down to do the things I'm gonna do. Like move to LA find a house, work, get a car and all that stuff.

He's never been left alone without any money or anyone to take care of us. Neither have I but I'm willing to take that chance. I don't think he would. He's stubbornly stubborn.

"Cara, I'm back" my sister said. I hid the paper under my bed and grabbed my phone. I opened Instagram and looked through it. She opened my door and smiled at me "I brought food" she said and sat on my bed.

"Cool, ill check it out" I smiled.

She stayed there which creeped me out but I felt like she knew what I was up to. Maybe because I'm nervous but she would say something if she knew. I got up and looked at her. "Where's Matt?" she asked.

"He left, he went with his friends" I said.

She nodded as she walked out with me. "I wanna talk to you" she said nervously. I nodded and walked downstairs, she followed me. "Okay so before you like start telling me how stupid I am, hear me out. We decided to do so, please support my decision" she said and I nodded.

"Chill out its not like you're pregnant and moving somewhere" I chuckled and she laughed "that's funny because that's exactly what I was gonna tell you" she said.

"Wait, what?" I asked and she nodded "I'm pregnant" she said.

"Kathy, this is exciting when did you find out?" I asked.

"Yesterday" she said and I hugged her "are you actually moving?" I asked and she nodded. "Weird how you found out but I'm moving to Arizona if mom and dad don't cooperate with it" she said and I nodded.

"He said he could find his job over there, his mom lives over there and we might move if mom and dad aren't okay with it." she said.

"Oh my god! Wish I could see the baby when you have it" I said and she nodded. But I might..

"I'm gonna take a shower okay" she said and I nodded. I walked over to the food and saw what she had brought sushi. I read her note before I dug in "they had sushi so I brought some lol hope you like it!"

I began eating the sushi my god was this so good. I got a text from Matt and read it

"How are you babe? Are you okay?"
Read 7:45

"I'm fine my love, how's it going with the boys?"
Read 7:46

"I'm glad to hear that babe, yea they're annoying like always"
Read 7:46

"When are they not? Lol okay babe hope you have fun don't wanna ruin your night with the boys I love you"
Read 7:47

"Okay darling love you more, I'll call you later"
Read 7:47

I grabbed a drink from the fridge and heard the door open from the living room. I continued eating and waited for them to walk in. "Hey, what are you eating?" my dad asked.

"Sushi." I said and he nodded. "Cool" he said before walking away. Not really?

$$

OKAY OMG SOOOO I CHANGED MY MIND ITS AT 40 SO THAT I HAVE TIME TO PLAN ALL THIS STUFF. ALSO IF YOU LIKE JACK AND JACK SAM CHRISTIAN LEAVE AND OTHER PEOPLE FOLLOW MY OTHER ACCOUNT :
lilacsouls

IMMA BE WRITING OTHER STORIES THAN JUST MATT BECAuSE I WANNA WRITE MORE STORIES ABOUT TEHR PEOPLE SOOOOI YEA FOLLOW ME ON THERE AND ILL POST MAYBE TOMORROW ALSO GIVE ME IDEAS FOR TITLES PLEASE !!!!!

THANKS LOVE YOU ALLLL HOPE THIS WASNT BORING AND FOLLOW ME ON WEHEARTIT
mandathecreator :~)))

- MIRANDA IS OUT