me and you ; 24

Cara :

Matt took a while to wake up. We were in downtown at this point and it was pretty interesting. I've never been here, I looked all around seeing the LED lights on the signs to go in the place or to interest people to go in. I shook matt once and last then he woke up. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the car. "we are in downtown" I smiled.

"I love downtown" he said and looked around. People walked around with short mini skirts and a coat. It was nearly -100 and girls still dressed like sluts. How disgusting. I ignored the whores and followed allison and dylan. Matt kept his hands around me resting his head on my shoulder.

"let's go to the fun house!" allison exclaimed and we all crossed the street and walked to the fun house. Matt kept quiet only probably because he was still tired and was to sleepy to talk. We paid for an entrance and walked in with seconds of losing both dylan and allison already. Matt kept his grip tight as we walking through the isles. I took pictures of us together.

Matt began chuckling and then walked to the center of the fun house. The fun house had games and prizes which was very strange. The place looked like an episode of the American Horror Story season 4 freak show. The songs kept playing and all made us annoyed. I played the games with matt and then bought a big bag of cotton candy which was the mix of blue and pink. I grabbed the big hammer from a booth and hit the iron bottom making the arrow rise and earned myself a small tiger.

"check this out" matt said, that wimp couldn't stand a chance. I chuckled and watched him while I ate my cotton candy. He rolled his sleeves to his flannel up and grabbed the hammer. He stayed in place for about 2 minutes till the guy told him to hurry up. He pounded the hammer on the iron bottom and the arrow launched to at least 2 numbers away from the high score. He won a teddy bear about the size of my waist and down. He threw it at me making me drop my cotton candy and my miniature tiger.

A loud laugh came from behind the teddy bear. My cotton candy and tiger were off the floor and in matt's hands. He put his hand around my shoulders as we passed the boring original booths. We exited the "fun" place and into a illusion room which was very cool. The stairs began to go towards the ceiling and we walked on it. The place rotated around making it look like we were actually going upside-down.

We walked into a new room with nothing but white dots. The room was pitched dark. Letters popped up saying "reach for the stars" we tried and walking towards the stars but it kept going farther away. We both kept close but then I felt matt be dragged down and that's when I fell in a hole or probably off of the edge. We landed on a jumper and then got out and was suddenly in the room with glass windows. Matt and I tried finding our way out in the mean time we bumped into the glass on the way.

We found our way out and into the room with mirrors, we took pictures and made comments on each other, on how we looked. The rooms were never ending the last one was a photo booth and which we loved. We exited the fun house which was actually fun. Dylan and Allison was already outside waiting for us. "how long-"

"not that long you walked out like about 3 minutes after us" allison replied without letting me finish.

We walked to the other museums and interesting places. Within maybe 3 hours we decided to leave. Matt kept going on about the football part of the "what's so interesting" museum. I looked at the pictures and couldn't stop smiling. They were so funny, we were just making faces and laughing. Dylan stopped at Taco Bell and we all got a taco. "go sing matt!" allison yelled over the music.

Matt sang loud but awful. We all laughed but it wasn't like he could hear. He sang like that on purpose because he couldn't sing in front dylan and allison. He thought it was strange. Matt sang the one and only "hotline bling" which was very annoying and dumb. Dylan lowered the volume "alright shut up, it's bad enough" he said and we each laughed.