the day before christmas ; 14

Matt :

I woke up with jumping on my bed, I didn't even want to open my eyes. I knew who it was and may I say I wasn't happy. "matt wake up!" I heard and opened my eyes seeing cara.

"I swear yo -"

"matty!" I heard this girl scream and run towards me with her arms open. My eyes rolled back when I got up and she hugged me. I didn't like her, she liked me.

I saw cara smile and giggle in the back, she was laughing at me for they way I was when she gave me the hug. "I haven't seen you in years" "yea those were the best years of my life!" I smiled and she grabbed onto my cheeks.

"you're so cute, and very muscular" she smirked "I'm gonna get pimples Lisa" I groaned and she smiled taking her hands off my face.

"I've missed you!" she said and hugged me once more "yea" I say with fake enthusiasm. She turned around and looked at cara, "who are you?" she asked, cara's eyes looked towards me.

"I'm Matt's best friend" I said and she nodded looking back at me. "how long is she staying?" she whispered.

"not long,"

"yay!"

"I'm staying at her place" I said and Lisa frowned. "well if you're leaving lets go shopping!" she said tugging on my arm.

"but me and cara will be meeting some friends in a few, I can't miss that" I said walking towards cara.

"cara who? is that your dog or something?" she asked.

"yes, I'm Matt's bitch" cara stood up and smiled at Lisa.

"hey wait, your arm when did you fix it?" cara asked and I looked at her. "yesterday the doctors said it's able to be down for recovery" I smiled looking at my arm.

She nodded and I looked at lisa "aw what happened to your arm? did she do it?" lisa growled "no she helped me, I did it myself" I shrugged and looked at cara who was looking at the floor.

"well we should get going, don't want to miss the meet up at isaacs" I smiled and cara nodded. "my sister is waiting outside" she said, I looked at what I was wearing and looked at Cara "who cares" she shrugged.

I walked in my bathroom and brushed my teeth, then my hair. I washed my face which wasn't easy. helped me with that, she applied the face wash and I dumped a cup of water on my face. Wasn't the smartest idea but it was something, I grabbed another shirt applying it on and we walked out leaving lisa locked out of my room.

I walked grabbed some moccasins. I grabbed a couple boxes and cards from all of us. Cara and I walked out and into her sisters car, I sat in the back and she sat in the front with her sister. We talked during the way there but sometimes it became awkward for some reason.

*

Cara and I walked into Isaacs place with our gifts, they all helped us put it under the Christmas tree. We all greeted each other, all of us were in our pajamas. We all drank some hot chocolate which was really good and enjoyed the movie 'the Christmas story'. I'm gonna be honest, best Christmas movie.

We all chatted a bit but really we just enjoyed the movies playing. "we should meet up at caras place tomorrow" I joked and they all agreed. "yea why not, we can all bring the presents and all of us can open it on Christmas Day" she nodded

"I was joking" I said and they all shrugged.

"we're still doing it" they said and I sighed continued drinking my hot chocolate. "cookies?" Isaac asked and we all nodded. "bagels?" I asked and he chuckled "yea" he said and got up.

"so the whole winter ball is coming up" allison smiled "nah I'm not going" I shook my head and Maya shook her head "never get asked" she mumbled.

"probably doing the same thing, watching tv and entertaining myself with the things in my house" Cara laughed and we all chuckled and laughed.

"here are the cookies, and the bagels" Isaac said dropping them on the coffee table that we all surrounded. I grabbed a bagel and he pulled out the cream cheese "my man" I chuckled and grabbed it.

We all ate the things he brought. It began getting dark and we all needed to be home "see you all tomorrow?" Isaac asked. "yea see you guys later" I nodded "bye" cara said and we all gave each other hugs. The boys and I we all good with hugs since we were all friends.

The girls wouldn't care since us boys kiss their cheeks, all except for Dylan and Allison. Me and cara left outside waiting for her sister which did take so long. They dropped me off and drove off after saying bye.

When I got to my room I saw the door still closed, I opened it noticing it wasn't locked. I turned on my light and saw all of my pictures on the ground, Lisa. I grabbed all the pictures and noticed cara's face was cut out on the once we had together.

Lisa was a brat, if she didn't get what she wanted she'll throw a tantrum. Lisa is 16, still acts like she's 5 which annoys me very well. I grabbed the photo booth picture and noticed it wasn't cut up, what a relief. That was my favorite picture we've take.

I grabbed all of the pictures that were cut up and threw them away. Lisa is gonna get it before she leaves. I walked back to my door and closed it, I locked it and turned off my lights then laid in bed falling asleep a little quicker than usual.

$$
okay I'm gonna be traveling for a while, two updates are coming your way on the same day. Hope you guys enjoy today and this update...school is coming and I wouldn't say 'I'm gonna make a schedule' because I suck at those. Sorry it's short :•(

vote / comment / follow

bye loves ! I love you

- bored manda is out !