It keeps getting better ; 21

Cara :

"Cara delevinge and Matthew Espinosa please come to the office" I heard the announcement a lady said in the speaker. I might be in deep shit but this class got so boring most of the kids were actually sleeping. I grabbed my things and got up, I walked out of my class and headed to the office.

I began putting my books inside my backpack, I was completely exhausted from today. In PE our teacher got mad and made us run for the rest of the period. People struggled, I of course was one of them. I zipped my backpack up and then put it behind my back. I heard the doors creak which always creeped me out, especially after school. I felt a huge tug on my backpack and then a hand over my mouth.

I was taken into a room down in the old hallways that they needed to take down. I was dragged into a dark classroom. I mumbled into the persons hand, I wasn't terrified because I had one feeling it was one of the jocks. I pushed myself off of their grip and turned around seeing one of them.

"get the-"

"boys. Stop. Not yet." I heard a girls voice

"but-"

"but no. Shut up." she groaned and I was grabbed by my arms and forced to sit down. They grabbed duck tape and taped my arms to the chair along with my feet.

"so, I see you're trying to get back at Caroline" I heard and scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

"I told you several times no. Why won't you believe me-" the amount of anger rises as I saw the shadow disappear. The boys turned on the lights, surprised they actually work. I felt my face heat up and I glared. "what are you doing?" I growled and she giggled.

"Maya. Why?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "why are you helping her?"

"I didn't know you were in this." she exclaimed

"Maya hurry up."

"let her go." she said and I looked at the boys.

They groaned and walked up to me taking off the duck tape. I walked up to Maya and hugged her "thanks, I owe you one" I smiled and was about to walk away but she didn't let go. My body was banged into the wall and a grip on my hair was from Maya. She slammed my head on the wall making me feel dizzy. I collapsed on the floor and closed my eyes.

Matt :

"did you call Cara delevinge?" our principal asked the lady sternly. "yes I did. No one has seen her till the recent class" the lady sighed.

I texted Cara and waited for a bit, the principal was now getting even madder than usual. He's a damn devil I swear. The horns were growing from his head and his face looked red. It never scared me, he was weak. I rolled my eyes and groaned impatiently.

"can I go if she isn't coming Donald trump?" I asked and he glared at me. He hated Donald trump, he actually looked like him. Everyone calls him that so he doesn't do anything about it. He shooed the lady away and she walked quickly out of his office.

"I've called because I'm here to tell you, you've been blamed" he mumbled the last part. I smirked and nodded "I told you I didn't do anything" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes. I slouched back on the chair and put my foot on my knee.

I placed my elbows on the arm rest and rubbed my fingers against my lips. I had a big huge smirk on my face waiting for him to say something. He stared at me a large amount of time until someone barged in.

"Cara delevinge is in the nurses office, people brought her in saying they saw her knocked out in the old hallways" the lady said and I stood up.

"Matthew" he called and I looked at him

"sit." he demanded

"I can leave. You've done your job" I said and walked out with my backpack.

I rushed to the nurses office and saw her laying down with Maya by her side. "what happened to her?" I asked and she shrugged "I was walking to class and then I saw her laying on the floor. I was terrified, she looked dead." Maya sighed and I nodded.

Maya was always the one to care so much. She was the best out of all of us. She took good care of us. The bell rang which meant we all needed to go to our last period. I sat down near Maya and looked at Cara. I looked at her arm and saw a red mark like if someone had rubbed something on her.

I looked at her other one and saw the same thing. "Maya," I called and she looked at me with her brown eyes. I looked back at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"no one has classes in the old hallways" I said and she looked at Cara "she was laying near the door" she said.

"the windows are tinted" I said and she looked at the clock. "I must be going to math, I don't want to be late." she said and grabbed her bag. I stood up and grabbed her arm "how did you find her?" I asked and she told me the same thing.

"Maya, no one would have saw her. The windows are tinted and the doors are locked." I said and she shrugged "I saw he-"

"how?" I asked and she looked at Cara and back at me "I really have to g-"

"who put you behind this?" I asked and he shook her head "no one, what are you talking about?" I asked and she scrunched her eyebrows together. I walked back to Cara and then felt a pull on my arm, my back slammed against the wall.

I grabbed Maya's arms and looked at her, her cheeks grew a blush as we made eye contact. "hurt her again Maya. You know if I can't solve this problem Allison and Cara can." I growled and she smirked.

"whatever you say Matt. This game you're playing is ours. Each move you make, I'm always ahead ready to knock out all the players." she smirked and I pressed my lips on thin line.

"I call it chess Matt, it's a simple way of putting it in a form of a game. I know your scheme, so does Caroline. Just wait Matt. When you're close to be calling check mate. We'll be already done." she giggled and walked away.

The door closed and I looked at Cara, she was already up. She jumped off the bed and walked up to me. "I have it recorded" she said and I hugged her.

"are you okay? are you hurt? what did she do?" I asked and she hugged me back.

"not now Matt, we need this all over the school" she shook her head, I broke the hug and we walked out with our things headed to math in a different direction.

When we arrived we both say in the back and payed attention to everything on the video. Cara hacked into the school website and posted it on the news. She made a little report on what was said for it to make it look like someone else made it. She sent it to a couple of people she knew and I sent it the people I knew.

It all spread faster than we all expected. I heard a phone ring and then a couple more. Everyone looked at Maya, Allison walked up to me and Cara and so did Dylan and Isaac. We all looked at everyone who was in shock of what the video was. I was amazed. This plan wasn't supposed to happen but it worked.

Allison smirked at us and shook her heads "all we need are the jocks" she said.

"you got Caroline?" Cara asked and she nodded

"she's suspended for a week for lying, planning something, and 'stealing' something" Allison explained. We were on fire. The jocks are next then once we are done they will be ashamed. For sure everyone is going to know about this thing they planned on winter ball.

$$
okay updates !! yay :))) okay so I know this is gonna be so expected but recently I joined this collab account. No worries the ones I were in before I am now out. Follow me on spotify ! and weheartit....Twitter : SADB0YMATT

vote / comment / follow

bye !!

-rad manda is out !