Bad experience ; 10

Matt :

I woke up and saw cara sleeping next to me. I yawned immediately closed my mouth. My breath probably smelled. Her eyes were softly closed.

Her lips were inches away from each other, her hair fell from the side of her face. Her body was fully turned, her hands were beneath her face. She looked peaceful. I walked out of the fort and saw only a little bit of light. Her dad walked downstairs and smile at me "good morning Matt. Would you care to join me outside to turn on the breaker?" he asked and I nodded. He grabbed an extra pair of mittens, boots and a coat.

I put the mittens on and then the boots, which were extremely easy for the fact they didn't fit me. I placed the coat on and felt the heavy weight on me, this might keep me warm. I walked out with him, he opened the door and walked into a pile of snow. We marched over the 2 feet snow. As we walked to the back we saw the amount of now on the road. This was a huge storm.

After he turned the breaker back on we walked inside and I called my mom. I wanted to make sure they were okay. Then I had to walk back out and find my left boot, it got stuck while we walked back inside the house.

I grabbed it once I found it and dumped all the ice that filled it. Her dad came with a broom, he pushed the slow off the porch and into the middle of his garage. I heard a shuffling sound and peeked inside the fort seeing Cara still asleep, just not in the same position. I covered her up with the jacket and a blanket.

The house was freezing because of the electricity go out. "in the guest bathroom we have this brand new tooth brush, the floss, mouthwash and toothpaste is in the first drawer on your right." he said and I thanked him.

They must be prepared for guests. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the guest bathroom and into the kitchen. I made coffee for her parents and tea for me and Cara. After them feeding me, taking care of me, and letting me stay they really deserved some staying in bed.

I made eggs, bacon and pancakes. I found trays in a cabinet then placed the plates on the tray's. I saw Cara when I turned around and she had her arms folded up to her chest. "what are you gonna ask matt?" she asked "nothing it's just a thank you" I shook my head.

"bad boy my ass, Matt bad boys don't make that for other people's parents" she laughed

"well, bad boy at school and in public" I said and she shrugged.

"knock first" she said

"I know" I scoffed and began walking upstairs with both tray's.

I knocked slowly I didn't want the food falling. I saw her mom open it and look at me, she smiled and grabbed one. She set it down on the bed and I set the other one on the bed also.

"Mr and Mrs. Delevingne, I'd like to thank you for letting me stay here, for taking are of me and feeding me. Hope you enjoy, the drinks will be up soon and the syrup will be coming also" I smiled, they awed.

"you're so kind" her mom smiled

"thank you" I smiled and walked out.

I grabbed the 'peppermint mocha' I made from the new coffee machine. I put whip cream on the coffees and Cara grabbed the can. I brought the coffee up and ran back to get the syrup. I placed the syrup on their little table they had in front of them.

"enjoy" I smiled

"thank you so much Matthew" her mom smiled. Matt. Not Matthew, Matt. I smiled and walked out going back to the kitchen. I saw Cara sitting on the counter putting whipped cream in her mouth.

I sat down on a chair "done kissing up to my parents ass?" she asked

"oh shut up" I groaned and she laughed. We made waffles and drank our tea.