denial ; 27

{ say you love me - Jessie ware }

Cara :

I met Matt at school, he greeted me with a kiss "good morning" he smiled and I smiled back.
The group and I were all in the library, we were all talking about random stuff.

"So what's the big news" he asked pulling me away with him. "My sister is pregnant" I smiled and he gasped.

"That's great!" he whispered yelled "thing is she might move to Arizona..or she will if my dad says something rude"

"Oh, that's great babe! You're gonna be an aunt" he smiled kissing my cheek. "Hey so wanna go to my house? I wanna talk to you" I said and he nodded.

"Is everything okay?" he asked and I nodded "plus Kathy is gonna announce it today so yea" I giggled.

He nodded as we walked out of the library, we walked to class together. Its been a normal day today than before. But once school ended we went to my house. I saw my dad on the couch, he waved at us and we walked upstairs and walked to Kathy's room. She was reading her book, I smiled at her and Matt came from behind me.

"Congrats" he said a little low and walked over to her to hug her "thanks" she smiled and hugged him. "I'm just nervous to tell dad" she said looking at me.

"Trust me, we will be by your side" I said and looking at Matt as he walked over to me. We walked out and into my room. I turned on my light and walked over to my bed. "So, whatcha want to talk about?" he asked.

"Okay, so you know how I told you about wanting to leave and stuff?" I asked and he nodded.

"So I got a ticket to LA in May, I have an aunt who lives there and I am going to be 19 then so I'm able to move out. I wanna start over with my life. I want to just get rid of everything that I had to deal with in the past. So I was wondering if you'd like to come with me. Start our lives together, do everything over." I smiled and he stared at me.

I waited for Matt to reply but he never did, he looked around and raised his eyebrows. "What?" he asked.

I nodded and he looked feet and rested his hands on his knees "no, no I-cara how do you think I feel right now? I feel damaged...terrified. W-why would you buy it? I-I don't understand did I treat you wrong? Did I make you upset? Are you mad at me? What-why are you leaving?" he asked.

"We can leave together Matt." I said

"I like my life cara. I love it! Okay I don't want to leave my parents alone, I wanna live my life here. Why are you-"

"My life isn't like yours" I said.

"Of fucking course, its always you. You know dylan was right. I give you all my fucking time all my love and you give me shit. You only want me when you want someone near you. I'm tired of being your pet cara. I want to be your boyfriend, I want to feel that love between us, I want you to kiss me passionately, I want to show you my love, I want you to show me your love for me. I wanna be your fucking boyfriend cara not some side fucker you have on speed dial" he groaned.

"What are you talking about? I said I want to leave with you? I don't treat you like a pet what do you mean? I tell you I love you. I spend time with you, what do you mean I don't love you?" I asked.

"You just push me away cara. If you really loved me you wouldn't let me do all the shit I do. I want you to be clingy with me, I don't know how that feels like with girls." he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I-I really am Matt. Okay but I do love you. I love everything about you, your smile, your eyes, your hair, your hands, your arms, your warmth, your existence. I really need your support matt, I want to do this. I want to do this with you." I said and he ran his hands through his hair in frustration.