running away ? ; 8

Cara :

I woke up by someone moving, I looked to my side seeing matt sleeping. His eyes were closed and his lips was inches away from each other. His hands were behind his head, his hair stuck to his forehead. He must have been sweating, I took the covers off myself and turned the fan on the highest.

The music still played on low, I turned it off and looked at the time. "3:20" I groaned and walked to the bed. I grabbed my pillows and a blanket.

I walked out and shivered when my foot touched the tile. I closed the door and walked downstairs, as I walked the stairs made sounds when I would step it. I made it down to the living room and laid on the couch. I put the pillow behind my head and covered myself.

**

I felt my legs go up a little then the couch sink a little. I opened one eye making it focus then the side of Matt's face showed. I heard the TV turn on and I quickly closed my eye when I saw Matt's head slowly moved to my direction. I felt a hand on my right side of my stomach, he better not.

"wake up cara" he said and began tickling me, I wiggled giggling a little "is someone ticklish?" he asked and I opened my eyes when I felt his hand on my thigh. He pinched the sides with his thumb and index finger making my leg weak.

I felt a feeling to laugh so I did, "s - stop" I stuttered and grabbed his hand. He just sat there squeezing my thigh, I laughed uncontrollably. I slapped his arm making it jerk back "ow cara that hurt" he whined. "shut up" I laughed and got up, I walked into the kitchen and noticed a paper.

"dear kids, you're mother and I went out to breakfast so we won't be back till 12pm. Do all your chores and once you're done you may go wherever you want for the day. Don't go out of control. When we get back the house should be spotless understood? thanks kids have a good two or one hour" I read and looked at matt.

"you're parents already know that you guys wake up late?" he asked

"yea" I nodded. "well we have an hour. So let's just get it done" I sighed and he shrugged.

"I'll make you breakfast and you can wa -"

"nah it's fine we'll clean" he smiled. "we'll?" I asked and he nodded "okay" I said and we began doing the chores. He got the easy things like taking the trash out, fixing the pillows in the living room.

Putting stuff back where it was in the first place. I cleaned the floor, washed the clothes, cleaned my bathroom and room. Cleaned the kitchen. Matt and I sat down on the couch for a while until my parents showed up. The door nob jiggled and we both ran upstairs.

We stayed up in my room, we stayed there watching TV. "Cara!" I heard and looked at matt, he shrugged and I began walking. Once I got downstairs my mom had this upset look on her face "where's Kathy?" she asked

"I don't know probably sleeping" I shrugged.

"you did all the chores?" she asked

"yea how did you know?"

"a note. 'hello Mr. and Mrs. Delevingne cara and I (Matthew) did all the chores'." she read and I nodded.

"you le -"

"he offered and plus I gave him the easy things" I rolled my eyes and she sighed.

"cara either way, a guest is a guest. You don't say yes if they offer to clean the house. You make them stay like it's their ho -"

"I tried but he said 'no I'll help' over and over again so I gave in and let him help" I argued.

"Cara, stop arguing with me"