revenge plot ; 20

{ here - Alessia Cara (Lucian Remix) }

Cara :

I saw the boys from 1st period PE walking the opposite direction while passing halls. A boy walked up to me and sighed "why?" he asked and I looked at him in confusion. "what?" I asked and he scoffed "you know exactly what I'm talking about" he nodded and I walked over to my locker.

He of course followed me which made me feel uncomfortable. "I don't" I said and opened my locker, I put some of my books in and he slapped the books out of my hand.

"what the hell is your problem?" I asked and he rolled his eyes "why did you put the clothes in those girls lockers?" he asked. "I did no such thing asshole, you have no proof" I shook my head and scoffed.

"I might not but I have people who can find out" he smirked

"go ahead you'll find nothing" I shook my head and he leaned against the locker smirking at me watching my moves. He scooted closer literally kicking me out of my comfort zone completely.

"come on Cara, we all know you did it" he smiled and I looked at him "I didn't" I shook my head and closed my locker then locked it. "you suck at lying Cara, just tell the truth" he grinned and I pushed him away. "leave me alone" I groaned and was about to walk away until he grabbed my arm.

His grip was extremely tight, I felt my arm tingle and tried to yank my hand out. "Cara. Stop" he demanded, his voice was low and stern. This wasn't good. I saw Matt and this girl talking coming our way from the left and I tried pulling the kid towards Matt.

He yanked my arm back making me hit his chest. "listen, plan anything else. Everyone that's with you is in deep shit, I mean it Cara. Everyone especially you." he growled under his breath and I began trying to yank my arm once more. He chuckled and I winced when my arm went dead, I hit him and demanded him to let go.

He left go and I walked forward when I felt a sting on my butt, he whistled. I heard a crashing sound of the lockers and chuckled, I looked behind me seeing him being pinned up against the lockers by Matt. I walked to my next class which was art class.

Matt :

I walked out of my first period class, I saw Daniela walking alone on her phone so I decided to say hi.

"hey" I smiled and she looked at me "hey Matt" she smiled enthusiastically and continued typing on her phone.

Next was technology with mrs. walker the most boring teacher I've ever had.

We both had her actually, as we were walking, bumping into people I saw Cara next to this boy. She walked away and I noticed his hand movement making her turn around with her mouth shaped in an 'O' form. I went forward a little more, then cut into their way, I grabbed his shirt and threw him against the lockers. His face was in shock, he shouldn't have expected that.

"you lay another fucking hand on her again and I'll beat your ass. Listen to this, she's mine. Touch her one more time I'll beat the shit out of you." I gritted my teeth, he nodded quickly, he was frightened. I let go and walked away, no one touches Cara. No one.

#

Cara :

"guy," Isaac sighed and we all looked at him "where's Matt?" he asked.

The whole group shrugged and continued their conversation, I began talking to Maya about the upcoming dance 'blue bird dance' it's in January. Every year they have this dance, it's like a pre prom if that makes it easier. I probably was planning on going with someone to that dance only because it's my last year here at this school.