YEARNING

Hi guys, I'm back with a new story. It's a story about a girl who yearns for an elder brother's love. Do support this story.

"You left me as soon as you saw him."

"Whom?"

"Him, that good for nothing, Aditya."

"What? Are you mad? He's my brother."

"So am I. Why did you leave me as soon as he came into your life?"

"The reason why I left you is completely different and it has nothing to do with Aditya Bhai."

"Then, tell me what's the reason?"

"It was your fault. I'm nowhere to be blamed."

"Stop bluffing. I know Aditya and Inder are the reason behind you leaving me."

"Stop dragging my brothers into this."

"Then who am I to you?"

"No one."

Jahnvi is a 17 year old girl who is very studious. She has understanding parents, playful younger siblings. Her parents gave her everything she wants. She had a luxurious life. But, inspite of having everything, she yearned for only one person, an elder brother. He's not existent. She has never felt how an elder brother's love towards his sister would be like. She always wanted an elder brother. She feels happy when Manas, his maternal cousin comes into her life and treats her like his own sister. But, her happiness shatters soon after he starts treating her like trash.

Read my story to know more about Jahnvi's life.

Since, most of you would have become a fan of Sundeep Kishan after watching Raayan, he is the protagonist in this story