1

Life. Finally. I found out what it meant. Half of smiles and laughter, while the other part of it was just crying. Thankfully, the war against Skynet was over, and now I another place in life as a member of my "family". My so called "family" was Reese, Sarah, and Pops- AKA, the terminator. Of course, I had school, being 17 years old now; but it was just one more week, and I was out of that jailhouse.

* * *

I was driving home from school in a black pick-up truck Reese bought. As I took the half an hour drive back home, Sarah called me on my flip-top cellphone that was in my pocket.

Hearing it vibrate, I pulled it out of my pocket to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey Randi, I need you to do me a favor!" She exclaimed.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Get some groceries for me. Please? Reese is gonna be late."

"How come Pops can't do it?"

"He's busy, too."

I sighed. "Okay, I'll do it."

"Thanks." I heard relief in her voice. "Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up, now driving to the Walmart to get Sarah her groceries.

Even after we defeated Skynet, she still didn't want me to call her "grandma", even though she was mine. I knew it was because my dad died, but I didn't want to bring that up to anyone since we were known as "the ones who stopped Genisys".

* * *

After I checked out of the Walmart with the groceries, I almost left, till that jackass me Reed, came; always getting under my skin. He grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me close to him.

"Hey, slut." He said.

"Step aside." I murmured, shoving him off of me and walking away.

That's what he was. Nothing but annoying. I got in trouble for kicking him in the jaw, and breaking at least two of his teeth during school so much, that he placed a restraining order against me. I don't get why the hell he did anyway, since he kept on coming towards me like an a-hole.

"Where you going? I thought you were a fighter?"
"I am, but I don't take on people like you."

Thank God I finally shut him up.

To get him to shut up was a dream come true. One thing left was for him to leave me alone. Before I got in my truck, a man covered in tattoos around his neck, spoke to me. I couldn't tell if the rest of his body was, since he wore a grey hoodie.

"Are you Randi Connor?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you?" I questioned.

"Because she and her friends took something away that couldn't be replaced."

I just entered my truck, not knowing what else to do. What was I supposed to tell him? If I told him I was Randi Connor, he would've killed me!

* * *

When I returned home, I found Reese and Sarah eating dinner at the kitchen table, while Pops just sat down by them. Reese recently married Sarah a month ago. The best part about that wedding was leaving, since getting in my dress and wearing my high-heels was going through hell. Thankfully their relationship was so great, everyone at school mistook them for my parents.

"Nice to see you home again, Randi Connor." Pops said.

"Thanks." I replied, putting the groceries away. "Sorry I took so long, that same guy came after me."

"Who was it?" Reese asked.

"Reed the rectum."

Sarah giggled. "Besides that, how was school?"
"Good. I got an A+ on my Biology exam." I sat beside Reese after grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"That's good." Reese said.

"There was another person that creeped me out, too."

"Like who?" Sarah asked.

"A man that asked if I was Randi Connor. I didn't answer, but he just told me I took away something that couldn't have been replaced."

Sarah just stared at me in disbelief. "Randi, we can't go back to fighting again!"
"I know! Trust me! I don't want the world to end again!" I replied.

"Impossible. Everything has its ending." Pops corrected.

"Pops is right."

"Well why did even stop Genisys?" Reese snapped.

Was Reese on drugs? I mean seriously! Did he forget that John was killed by Skynet?! I wanted to punch him so bad, but instead, I just explained it to him. "It was because we were getting killed!"

"Randi! Shut up!" Sarah commanded.

"Sarah, I'm telling you the truth!" I replied.

"Randi Connor is right." Pops agreed.

I looked at Reese and Sarah in shock, but later laughed. "It amazes me Pops knows more than you two do."

A/N: Yes, I made a sequel... YAY! I did it! Let's just hope I keep on going in a good direction!
-Elizabeth