10

(Reese's POV): Everyone was worried about Randi and what the hell happened to her. Her mom, Rachel thought she was dead. And Sarah did, too. Even I did. I don't know about Pops though, since he's a mystery. We were trying to find her, and D-900, the son of a gun responsible for Randi. Finally, we found him in the middle of the road, blocking our way.

     "There's the guy that took Randi!" Sarah shouted, pointing a gun at him.

     "Where's my daughter?" Rachel demanded, pointing a gun at her.

     "I don't know." He answered. "Why the hell are you asking me?"
      "That's not true." Pops replied.

     "What did you do to Randi?" I asked, pointing my gun at him.

     "Upgraded her. Made her better. She just chose to run like she always does."

     I was so mad, I shot him. "Listen, John told me to protect his kid, and I'll be screwed over if you screw everything up!"

     "I didn't do that, I made things better. You people are idiots."
      Pops jumped through the broken windshield, attacking the D-900 while I helped him by exiting the car, and shooting at him.

     "You will pay for what you did to Randi Connor!" Pops assured.

     He punched Pops in the face, but I shot his hand, which made him face me. "Go ahead and hurt me if you want! Besides, you don't have the courage to do it!"
      The D-900 sent another snake tattoo at me, which began to attack me. But Pops grabbed him by the head, twisting it, and breaking his neck. Finally, the guy was dead.

     "Now what?" I questioned.

     "We must look for Randi Connor." He answered.

* * *

     When we entered back, Pops took a wheel, while Sarah was sleeping on the couch. I sat beside her, while I saw Rachel shaking her head on the other side of the couch.

     "She's alright." I assured.

     "How do you know?" She snapped.

     "Because she's cool. She can take care of herself. The kid's 17 years old."

     "Kyle, if she could take care of herself, John would've never sent you with her."

     Now I had to try and say something to her smart comment. "Okay, I get it. Trust me, I think she's alright."

     The truth was, I had idea if Randi was alright. I just said what I said to calm everyone- including myself down.

* * *

     (Randi's POV): It was 7:45 PM. Curtis made a stop at a bar in the middle of nowhere.

     "Um... Curtis, why are we here?" I asked.

     "Because, this is where my group lives." He answered.

     "Your group? Like family members that will kill me?"
      "Yes, but they won't kill you. Don't worry, I'll try and assure them everything will be alright."

     I was iffy with this... I knew I never should've trusted Curtis... When I entered, I saw an old man, another couple slightly younger than them, and a teenage boy.

     "It's about time you got back Curtis!" The man in the younger couple exclaimed.

     "Stop crying, Logan! It took me a while because I brought someone with me." Curtis commanded, placing an arm around my waist, while I looked down.

     "Where did you find her?" Logan's wife asked.

     "Down town. Some crazy stuff happened and she saved my life." He answered.

     Logan giggled. "It looks like you would've saved her- but oh well..."
      "Curtis. The last thing we need is another person with us." The old man griped.

     "That's fine. I'm just staying till Skynet is gone." I said.

     "Good."

     "Everett! Just relax!" Logan's wife commanded.

     "Too late, Mom. When Grandpa is mad, there's no way to stop it." The boy replied.

     I covered my mouth and laughed, while Curtis just shook his head. Out of nowhere, terminators broke in, with Derek and Reese, who were upgraded with chunks of metal in their temples, arms, and chest. The teenage boy and Logan's wife hid behind the bar counter, while Everett and Logan pointed guns at them. Curtis stood behind me, as my hand changed into the same gun.

     "Holy crap that's awesome!" Logan exclaimed, glancing at my hand.

     "Get out of here! Now!" Everett shouted, pointing a gun at them.

     "Randi Connor, you will pay for your sins." Reed assured in his new robot voice.

     "I already am!" I corrected, shooting them and the terminators while Everett and Logan helped me.

     "Curtis! Get Peter and Michelle out of here, now!" Logan creamed.

     Curtis did, exiting the bar from the back with the boy and Logan's wife.