11

"Um... Randi, how do you kill these guys?" Logan asked.

     "Aim for their soul!" I answered, shooting a terminator in the soul.

     I would've kept on shooting, if Reed and Derek never tackled me. They were punching and kicking me, till a large needle went through Reed first, then Derek. Their bodies were tossed off of me by Pops.

     "Pops!" I exclaimed, arising from the ground and hugging him. "I'm so happy to see you!"

     "I'm happy to see you, too. Randi Connor." Pops replied.

     Seeing Pops back was a dream come true. But as I hugged him, I just didn't know what he would do if I told him I was a terminator.

     "Randi!" Reese called.

     I looked over Pops, seeing Reese, Sarah, and Mom running towards me after all of the terminators were killed. I ran towards them, too, and the three of them hugged me.

     "Randi! Thank God you're okay!" Mom exclaimed, close to tears.

     "We were so worried!" Sarah added.

     "I- I missed you too." Reese admitted.

     I was surprised how much everyone missed me. Now I had to tell them about what happened to me.

     "How did you even live?" Sarah asked.

     "Um... I-" I began, till Derek was revived, and he killed Mom by shooting her in the head with his hand changing into a handgun.

     "MOM NO!" I screamed.

     She fell on the ground, dead. Tears swelled in my eyes, Reese, Sarah, Logan and Everett were dumbfounded, and Pops kept having the same sober face. Derek and Reed were laughing, while I fell on the ground, crying. Now I was an orphan for good. I felt guilty for what I did to her. I firmly gripped my hair, shut my eyes, and gnashed my teeth. Pops dashed to them, and I did, too; in furry they killed Mom. I grabbed Reed by the head, breaking his neck, and shooting at him my gun. When Pops grabbed Derek, breaking all of bones. Even after I killed them, I still couldn't keep myself together. I continued to cry, covering my face.

     My heart was broken. I felt so hallow with so much happening to me. Reese approached me, sitting beside me and hugging me as I cried.

* * *

     We were back in the broken RV. It was 9:12 PM. Almost 2 hours since my Mom died. Pops was driving, while I just sat on the couch alone, with Sarah lying in one bed, and Reese in the bathroom. Reese returned, sitting beside me. "Reese, I'm fine."
      "No, you aren't." He replied. "I know your sad because your mom died, but I feel think there's another thing about you that's making you sad. What is it?"

     I had no choice to tell him. "I'm a terminator."

     He widened his eyes. "What? How is that even possible?"

     I took of the beanie, and pointed to my temple. "Look." He placed a finger on the chunk of metal. "Derek did it to me."

     "Derek?" Reese asked.

     "D-900."

     "How can you can back to you?"

     "I don't know."

     "The journey is not over. We must return to the Skynet building." Pops informed.

     "So it's the four of us taking on Skynet?" Sarah asked.

     "Yes. We're lucky Randi Connor is still on our side, even as a terminator." Pops answered.

     "I'm ready to kick Skynet to the curve! It deserves it!" I exclaimed.