12

I was ready to make Skynet mine. Changing me into a terminator, taking Dad, and now Mom. When we were close to the Golden Gate Bridge, Pops stopped. "The Golden Gate Bridge is gone."

     "What?" I asked, arising from the couch and looking through the broken windshield with Reese and Sarah following me.

     He was right. The Golden Gate Bridge was gone. It was like it never even existed. I was speechless, yet confused why it wasn't there.

     "Where the hell did it go?" Reese questioned.

     "I don't know." Pops answered.

     "My guess, is that Skynet took it." I answered.

     "Speak of the devil." Sarah informed, cocking her gun, and walking to the back.

     I followed her, seeing Mom in an army or terminators.

     "Mom." I said.

     She had a big smirk on her face, like she was an evil villain. Chunks of metal were on the temples of her head, like mine. Great. Skynet changed my mom into a terminator, too. Fantasic.

     "Now they have Mom!" I exclaimed.

     "Great ready for a fight." Pops replied.

     Mom's hand changed into a gun, and she pointed it at Sarah and I. "Sorry Mom, but you're going down." We began firing bullets at them, while Pops backed into the army.

     "Nice going, Pops!" Reese complemented.

     As we ran over the terminators, a hands broke through the floor, but Sarah, Reese, and I were shooting at them. Unfortunately enough, Pops lost control of the van. "I can't control the RV anymore!"
      "Now what?!" Reese asked.

     I brainstormed for a minute, remember what Pops did at first. "I'll be back."

     "That's my line." Pops growled.

     I exited the RV, with Reese and the others following me.

     "So, what happens if we lose the RV?" Sarah asked.

     "We go car chasing." Pops answered.

     The terminators got out from under the bus, coming for us. Reese shot one dead. "Game on!"

     After I killed two terminators, Mom faced me. "Randi. Would you hurt me?"

     "No. If you were my real mom." I answered, shooting her in the soul.

     "How could you do that to your own mother?" I heard Dad asked.

     I turned around, seeing him. I thought I was dreaming. But he was coming for me. How could he be alive? Did Skynet regenerate him?

     "Dad? How can you be here? You're dead!"

     He locked one fist into a ball. I heard Reese, Pops, and Sarah scream. I turned my back, seeing them lying on the ground.

     "I- I can't feel my body..." Reese moaned.

     Hearing them moan, and seeing Sarah with tears in her eyes, I began to feel worried for them.

     "Dad! What the hell are you doing to them?!" I questioned.

     "Getting rid of them. You belong with your mom and me, Randi. Not people pretending to be your family."

     I looked back at them, seeing their bodies sink in the road. Reese reached out for me. "Randi!"
      "I'm coming!" I assured.

     I couldn't get to him. They were blocked off by an invisible wall I could only touch, but couldn't see. "Go save him, Randi! You love him! Don't you?" He taunted me, knowing I used to have a crush on Reese.

     "RANDI!" Sarah screamed.

     Finally, I got to them, once their heads were the only things left. But once I got to them, they were gone. I lost them. It was my fault for letting this happen to them. I began to cry, knowing the only people I loved were gone.

     "Randi, come and start something new with us." Mom said, standing beside Dad, while I looked away from them.

     "We're the only ones you have left. It never was your friends at school, or Kyle, Mom, or that terminator." John added.

     That was a lie. They were dead. I had no one now, because I'm sure Curtis and his group were dead.

     "You're the only ones? You're dead! Who was there when Skynet was releasing Genisys? It sure as hell wasn't you two.-" I said.

     "You shut up!-" Mom hissed.

     "It was Reese, Sarah, and Pops! Now wasn't it?!-"
      "WE WERE DEAD!" Dad shouted.

     "YOU ARE DEAD!" I yelled, standing in their faces. "You had a choice! You could've come back to us as a family! But no, you had to join Skynet!"
      I pulled out my gun, pointing it at my soul.

     "Randi, don't you dare!" Mom shouted.

     "I have no choice." I replied.

     "RANDI!" Dad yelled.

     It was too late. I killed myself by shooting my soul. I had to do it. What else was left?