Effort.1

Their first touch sent millions of tiny voltages from their hands to other parts of their body. And even after the game their hands remained intertwined. They both kept silent and savoured the moment. Both unaware how that simple touch will change both their lives.

The group went home sometime past midnight, each directly went to their rooms trying not to make any noise that will wake their landlady and will cause them trouble. Althea asked Batchi to stay and just leave early morning. They shared Althea's bed. After cleaning themselves they lay down side by side. Batchi was tired and sleepy.

"Tsong good night na a. Tulog na ako. Antok na ako e. Good night" Batchi

"Ok tsong nyt." Althea

But Althea's thoughts are still alive and it is still in the moment where She was holding hands with Jade. She lift her hand to her face and stared at it imagining it was still intertwined with Jade's. She can feel the electricity she felt at their first touch. She can feel the softness of Jade's hand and how delicate it looked. How delicate.. She wanted to protect those hands from anything that might harm it and its owner. She can't help but smile in the thoughts she is having. She knows that she will be awake for the whole night, not because of the coffee but because she will continue to reply those moments in her head.

Jade lay in her bed not understanding her feeling. The moment she touched Althea's hand she felt electricuted but it wasnt painful at all. She liked the warmth of Althea's hand and she already longs for that warmth. But she does not like what she is feeling so she shaked the thoughts out of her head. As far as she is concern, she is not friends with her and she does not like her so these thoughts about their intimate holding hands must stop. But as her mind wanders she will again find herself thinking about that moment.

When Althea woke up the next morning. She knows what she wants. She wants Jade and she will do everything to get her. But she does not know how. She's not used to this. Its her first time to like another girl. Ah.. She thought, "i will befriend her, yes I will start there. I need her to be my friend to give us the opportunity to know each other better." She got up, brushed her teeth and went straight to Jade's room.

Knock. Knock. Jade opened the door rubbing her eyes to clear her vision.

"O bakit?" Her voice still coarsed from being awoken.

Whoaw! Can her voice be any sexier? This thought made Althea smile.

"Hi. Sorry nagising kita. Wala lang naman. Kakamustahin lang kita at aayain na rin kumain. Lika luto tayo then sabay na kumain." Althea

"Mmya na ako. Antok pa ako e. Mauna ka na." Jade

Althea felt so guilty that she woked her up too early comsidering that they got home last night really late.

"Ay ok. Sorry a nagising kita. Sige na balik ka na sa tulog mo. Good night!" Althea said apologetically.

jade then closed the door and returned to sleep.

althea had a bright idea. She will cook breakfast for them. So she cooked hotdog, perfect sunny side up, paired with garlic rice. Hey she's not good at cooking. She merely downloaded the instructions and video tutorials online and followed them to the last detail. She wasnt sure if Jade will like it but at least she tried. She also prepared home made chocolate de batirol, she heard Jade once saying she likes it alot.

Batchi woke up and went to the kitchen seeing Althea busy cooking.

"Woaw! Hahaha Kailan k p naging master chef? Hahaha tsong? Saglit p lNg aq nawawala dito magaling ka na agad magluto smantalang dati halos maiyak k pag may meeting ako sa mga org kasi walang magluluto ng pagkain mo?"