Beach Party

"Wakie wakie! Eggs and bakie!!" I heard jazzy say.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Almost 10! You need to get up! People are go to start showing up for your party!!" Jazzy said pulling my comforter off of me.

I groaned once again and fell to the floor with a light thump.

"Sophie! What are you doing?" Jazzy asked as I made my way to the bathroom on my hands and knees.

"Im gonna go get a shower." I said now sitting on my butt in the middel of my bathroom floor, then closed the door.

I finally stood up to turn on my shower amd take off my clothes.

I got in the shower and started washing my body. And hair. I love my body soap but It males me smell like a lime. So to top it off and not make it be so strong I got coconut shampoo and conditioner.

After wash in my body and hair I got oht and wrapped a towel around my head amd body. Before I left the bathroom I went ahead and put on my make up and bow dried my hair leaving it in it natural beach waves state.

When I walked out to my room I said jazzy sitting on my bed with two boxes.

"Whats all of this?" I asked, walking to my drawer to find a bathing suit.

"Its your birthday present! One from me and one from my parents!" She said standing up.

"Here open mine first!" She shoved a medium sized box wrapped with pretty pink paper and a purple bow to top it off.

I went amd sat on my bed ands unwrapped the box. Opening the box took forever because some one went a little tape crazy. But once I got into it, I found the prettiest bathing suit ever! It was a medium purple staples bathing suit with my initials monogrammed on it.

"Jazz! I love it!!!" I said jumping up wrapping her in a big hug."

"I thought you would. And look I got one just like it except its hot pink amd has my initials on it". She said holding up her shirt.

I laughed at how goofy my best friend is and grabbed the other present. It was a smaller box and it was wrapped in a medium purple. With a white bow. My favorite colors.

Again when I went to open the box it was hard because someone went tape crazy. Im guessing jazz wrapped both of them... however when I opened the box I couldnt believe my eyes. Jazzies parents bought me raybanzz. They were white and polarized.

"Jazzy are these the reall raybanzz?" I asked not believing my eyes.

She nodded. "They are the exact ones you were looking at when me amd you went to nuse sports shop with my mom and dad." She saod smiling.

"No way! Oh my god! They were like two hundred dollars! Your parents didn't have to spend that much kn me!" I said shocked that they would do that dor me.

"Come om Soph! Your like there second daughter. Pules they bought me some for my birthday! Amd they knew you wants some really bad so they got then for you!"

"Bu-" "nope! Im not hearing it! Now get your bathing suit on and lets go! People are already here!" She said point I out my window to the beach.

I got on my new bathing suit and but my krokie on my new raybands and we both headed down stairs.

The party was fun there was a lot of dancing and everyone was having a blast.

"So you having a good birthday?" Scotty saod snaking his arms around behind me.

"I am! I have to say I think this is one of the best parties I have had in a while." I said looking up at him.

"Well good." He saod turn in me ariund.