chapter 10

-sophias pov

"I thought you said you were gonna wipe the floor with me." Scotty joked as we got in the truck to go back home.

I jist looked at him with an evil glare.

"What??" He asked innocently.

"You know I would have I just didnt have my lucky... umm... bow.. yeah! I didnt have my lucky bow in!!" I said trying to think of something.

"Bow??" He questioned.

I shrugged my sholders and we both laughed.

As we were on the way home one of my favorite songs came on and I started to sing along.

When we got home, we went to the beach and hung out for a little while.

"Hey soph!" Scotty said sitting up.

I proped myself up on my elbows and looked over at him.

"Can I take you out tonight??" He asked

I smiled. "Why on earth would you wanna take me out?"

"Because I just do." Scotty smiled.

"Why not!! What are we doing?" I asked.

Scotty got up and started packing up. "Ill meet you out side at 7" and with that he walked away.

Okay then... I got up amd walked back to my house. Its only 4 right now so I have a 3 hours... I will start getting ready at 5:30.

When I got back up to the house I put all my beach stuff away in the closet we have and got in to the out side shower. After showering i wrapped a towel around me and went up stairs.

When I walked through the door I didnt expect anyone to be home. But there was.. it was nate and ashley sitting on the couch making out.

"Get a room! Oh my gosh!!!!" I yelled covering my face.

They jumped away from each other and sat up perfectly straight. Both their faces were red and I couldn't stop laughing.

"It not funny soph!!" Nate yelled.

"Yall are so adorable!" I said still laughing and making my way up stairs.

When  I got to my room I went straight to my closet.  I found a really pretty ment green dress and my light brown cowboy boots.

After picking out what I was gonna wear I went and layed on my bed.

I didnt realize how burnt I was till my back hit the comforter. I jumped up fast and then realized how bad the rest of my body hurt!

I took off my towel and looked in the mirror. I have loved here in the coast sonce I was born and never have I ever been this red in my life! I looked like a lobster! 

I mumbled a few unmentionable words and went to my bathroom to get some allo. I started rubbing it on my legs and every where I could reach that was red.

After I was done I let it soke in.

After all the lotion finished drying it was 5:30. So I got up and turned on my music. The first song to come on was a scotty song.

It was I love you this big and if I didnt hurt so bad I would have been dancing but insted I just put on some sweats and started my make up.

After finishing up with the make up I went to do my hair which was really hard considering my shoulders were on fire! But I managed to curl it anyway.

After curling my hair I put on my dress and my boots and slowly but surely made my way down the stairs.

I didnt bother to look in the mirror in my roo because I know my face had to be looking horrible so I was just gonna let nate and Ashley tell me.

"Hey nate!" I said walking into the living room. "How bad do I look?"

"Your the most beautiful lobster I have ever layed eyes on!" He joked.

"Thanks!" I said slowly taking a seat on the love couch in front of them.

"I think you look absolutely gorgeous!  Is scotty taking you out tonight?" Ashley said.

I smiled and nodded. About that time the door bell rang. Be for I could even get up nate was already at the door.

"Hey scotty! Miss lobster is on her way." Nate laughed.

When finaly made my way to the door. I saw this amazingly handsome guy. It was deffenatly not the guy I fell in love with 4 years ago.. I mean it was him but he was taller and his eyes were more blue than I remembered from the first time we met. He had this crooked smile and he was trying to hold back a laugh.

"Well I have to say you are the most amazingly gorgeous lobster ever!" Scotty joked.

I smiled and said goodbye to nate and took Scottys hand and got in his truck.

And that's when the butterflies hit me. Why is he giving me butterflies ?? Ive been on a date with him before.. maybe this is gonna be different this time...