chapter 7

'beep, beep, beep!'

I rolled over to look at my alarmclock 7:30 am.

I Stretched an sat up. time to go running.

I put on some purple nort and a purple and white tidied bikini . pulling my hair up in a messy bun and  put on my yellow Nike tennis shoes. I grabbed my iPod and head phone.

"hey mama I'm going for a run." I said walking down the stairs.

"alright babe be careful. "

and with that I was out the back door.

I ran down the beach for a bout 2 miles before stopping and turning around.

when I got back out side my house, I sat in the sand and rested for a while before taking off my shorts and shoes and heading to the water.

after a while I got out and headed up to the house. i showered off and went up stairs. mom and dad went out with mr. mike and mrs judy and ashly had some friends she wanted to catch up with, and jazz well jazz is probably finding her a boy out on the beach. 

i laughed at the though of jazz trying to get a guy on the beach.. i mean shes just to inoccent.

i walked up stars and saw nate asleep in his room so i clossed the door, so i wouldnt wake him if i played my music. 

when I got to my room i wasnt ready for what happen next. 

i walekd in and closed my door. 

"Hey..." i heard a voice say. 

i spun around so fast my hair slapped the door and my back hard. 

"Scotty?! What the heck are you in my room for? you scared the crap out of me!" i said trying not to yell to loud so i wouldnt wake nate, 

"I didnt mean to scare you. I just wanted to talk,and nate said you went for a run, and said I could wait in here for you." he said standing up.

"well let me get dressed first.." I said looking down at my towel covered body. 

he laughed and nodded,

I grabbed some orange norts and a pink sports bra and a white lond sleeved t-shirt and went to my bathroom. after getting dressed, i came back out and brushed my hair. 

"so what did you wanna talk about?" i asked scotty who was stairing at me intencly. 

i turned toward him and he stood up.

i turned back to the mirrow and continued to brush my hair, after i finished burshing my hair i put it up in a messy bun.

"Well?" i asked turning around.

"I-" "Scotty i swear if your gonna say im sorry again. Im not gonna hear it." I cut him off turning back to the miror. 

i grabbed my eye liner and started putting it on. 

"You dont need to wear eye liner. you know." scotty said moving closer to me.

"and why not?" i asked. 

he placed a hand on mine and moved my hand down from my face as i felt his other on my hip. 

i turned around to look at him and all of a sudden i felt his lips hit mine. 

it took me a minut to figgure out what was going on. and he almost pulled away till i snaked my arms around his neck. 

our lips moved in sync for a few moments till i realized what was happening. my hands moved down to his chest and i pushed him away. 

tears stung my eyes and i didnt knwo what to do or what to say. 

so i said the only thing i could,

"YOU PROMISED SCOTTY! YOU PROMISED!" 

and with that i ran out the door and down the stairs on to the beach...

he leaves me promisign he would come back but never does, and now he thinks he can just kiss me and it would all be okay? well news for you scott! just because your famouse dosent mean you can treat people like that. especally when you know that that person is head over hills for you!!!!