Graduation Suprise!

That was almost 4 years ago. I'm now 18 and today I'm graduating high school.

As for Scotty... well you should know what he's doing...

he never came back the summer after his junior year like he said, nor did he come back after he graduated.

I guess he's to busy and I can't be mad at him for it. I mean he's living his dream, and I'm happy for him.

I looked at the ring Scotty had giving me three and a half years ago. yes I still wear it and I've never even taken it off for that matter.

I looked in the mirror to make sure I look okay. once I was satisfied I headed down stairs.

"hey sweet heart. you ready?" my mom asked.

I nodded and smiled.

"alright then let's head out!" she said.

me my dad and my mom all got in the car and headed to my school for my graduation.

                             ****

after graduation me my dad and my mom all went out side. I still had my graduation gown on and my cap was in my hand.

"so sweetie.. me and your mom have a very big surprise for you." my dad said as we stopped at the edge of the sidewalk near the student pick up.

I was just about to ask what it was when this beautiful 2 door yellow jeep wrangler pulled up behind them.

they turned and stood there smiling like idiots and I probably looked even worst.

when the door to the jeep opens up my jaw dropped and a sharp high pitched scream came out of my mouth.

I ran over to my big brother Nate and wrapped my arms around him. he's been in Iraqi for 2 year now and this is the first time I have heard from him in about a year.

"hey baby sis!" he said squeezing me tight swinging me around in a circle.

tears were rolling down my face and I had a huge smile on my lips.

"I'm so happy your here!" I said still squeezing him.

"really? I thought you would be more happy about you new jeep!" he said.

I pulled away from him to see if he was kidding.

"what?" I asked not believing him.

"your new jeep. I thought you were gonna be more excited about that." he said motioning to the beautiful yellow 2 door jeep he came in.

"that's mine?" I said in disbelief.

"yeah sweet heart. it is." daddy said.

I screamed to the top of my lungs and jumped up and down.

I ran over to it and jumped in the drivers side.

there was a wooden cross hanging on my rear view mirror, and an angle pendent that said: "only drive as fast as your guardian angle."

"oh my gosh!!! thank you thank you thank you!" I said nothing mama and daddy.

"your welcome baby girl. you deserve it." mama said.

"well let's go home and get ready for this grad party!" Nate said.

I smiled up at him and then back at my parents before squealing again and running to my new jeep.

"Nate! you coming?" I asked him.

"Nahhh. I'm gonna ride with mama and daddy. be careful!" he said kissing my cheek.

"I will!" I said buckling my seat belt. "love you!"

"love ya to Soph!" he said and with that I put my new jeep in gear and headed to the one place I was craving so bad!

BOJANGELS!!!!