chapter 8

A/N: Okay so I know im not much for auther notes but I wanted to dedicate this chapter to @KorrinnReed ! she is my most deicated reader. she always comments and votes and shes just amazing!! go follow her and read her story "Friends For Life (Scotty McCreery FanFiction)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i ran out of my house and down the beach. i was half way there before i colapsed. 

he kissed me. he left me and then he kisses me. how could he? he should have known better. I needed him here for me and he never came back and he thinks he can just kiss me?

i was crying in my hands trying to figure everything out when i heard someone run up behind me. 

"Sophie.." the voice of the man that i fell hopelessly in love with a few years back said. 

"Go away!" I said through sobes.

"Sophia.. please... let me talk to you." he pleaded. 

i had enough there was nothing to talk about he left and didnt come back when I needed him most!

"No.." i siad trying to get my self together.  

i wiped my face and started standing up. I waked closer to the water wrapping my arms around my belly.

"Sophie-" scotty placed his hand on my sholder. but i cut him off and pushed his hand away. 

"NO SCOTTY!!!" tears strated pooring down my face and the words spued out before i could stop them... 

"YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME! YOU SAID YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE HERE FOR ME! BUT THEN YOU LEFT!!" I yelled at him.

he stood there tears stinging his eyes.

"You left me scotty, and you promised you would be back. but you never came, and i needed you then. But you never came back... you werent there for me like you said you would be... you didnt really care about me..." 

he just stood there staring at me. i shook my head and laughed. 

"And you still dont care do you?" i scoffed and walked by him back to my house hitting his shoulder as i went by him.

i was almost up to the stairs when i felt a hand on my wrist pulling me.

i turned around and instatanly 2 strong arms wrapped around me. 

"Im so sorry soph. I really am. you dont understand and all i want to do is explain." scotty said into my hair. 

he let go a little and moved a way placing his hands on my cheeks. he wiped away a few stray tears. and looked in my eyes.

"Please. just let me explaine?" he asked with that deep voice he knew i couldnt say no to. 

" I looked down and nodded. you got 10 mins. but then I wanna go to bed.,," i said and with that i headed back up to my room with scotty following me close be hind. 

when we got back to my room I shut the door and sat on my bed. 

"Explaine." I said harshley not giving him a chance to sit. 

he stood in front of me and looked me directly in the eyes. 

"I have been in love with you from the very first moment I met you and nothing could ever change that. When I left here that summer nothing could make me happy. for the first few months all i could ever do was think about you and how much I missed you and just wanted to be with you. I waited all day just to call you and to be honest your the reason I smilled, When I went and auditioned for american Idol i didnt know i would make it. I wasnt counting on making it so thats why i didnt tell you. but then I did make it . i was going to tell you but time got away from me, and it was show after show, when the next summer came around I wanted to be here with you but I couldnt i know i should have called but i was afaird I would hurt you. and now i see i should have called.. i didnt know that nate was deployed to iraq.. if i would have known I would have quit and came here to be with you. im really sorry and if you dont believe me ask anyone who knows me all i ever talked about was you and how much i loved.. no LOVE you. I love you sophia emily preston. I love you with all my heart and nothing cna ever change that." 

tears were streaming down my face. I couldnt believe what he said... he loves me.... he still loves me.

i sat there and stared at him for a while tears running down my face..

"Sophie?" he asked. 

and the next thing i knew i had his face in my hands kissing his lips.

i could tell he was coaught off guard cause he didnt kiss back right then,

i was about to move away when he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me onto his lap,

we kissed for about 5 mins our lips moving in perfect sync the whole time before we moved away. 

"I love you to scotty." I said lookin him in the eyes. 

he smiled that famuse smile and kissed my head. 

"im never gonna leave you ever again." he said.

i smiled and he kissed me once more before leaving. 

"Goodnight princess." he siad kissing my lips. 

"Night" i said as he walked down the staris and out the door. 

i closed my door and fell onto my bed. what a day. he still loves me...

i fell asleep that night with a smile on my face. hes mine agian. hes all mine,,,