i guess not...

-Scotty's P.O.V.

after i was dome eating some very good bojos. I told everyone I wanted to go walking...

I really wanted to find Sophie and explain things to her and hope she for gives me..

I walked down the stairs and out to the beach. I found her sitting on the sand and he long sun bleached wavey hair was blowing in the wind.

"hey." I said walking up behind her.

she looked up at looked up at me and softly smiled.

"hey." she said.

"you mind if I sit?" i asked.

"no not at all." she smiled.

i sat down be side her in the sand and looked out at the waves.

we sat there for a long while in silence it was pretty awkward...

finally i spoke up.

"Sophia.. im--" "I'm happy for you Scotty. you made your dream come true. that's all that matters." she interrupted me

she didn't look at me though. she just kept looking out at the waves.

"thanks.." i said.

it got quiet again.

"so how's it been? you know living your dream?" she asked.

"its been good... great actually..." i answered.

"well that's good. I'm proud of you." she said with a small smile.

"Sophie, I need to tell you something.." I finally spoke up.

"what is it?" she asked, still not looking at me

"I'm sorry." I said.

"for what?" she said laughing

"Sophie, please look at me. " i said.

when she didn't move, i cupped her face with me hand and forced her to look at me

"sophia!" i said as i turned her head to face me

"I'm--" "Scotty stop!" she yelled cutting me off.

she stood up and wiped the sand off and started to walk back to her house.

"shopie?!" i yelled after her.

I reached out and grabbed hold of her wrist but she jerk away from me.

"stop it Scotty! okay? just stop!" she yelled turning around. "I mean what are you sorry for? making your dream come true? heck I wish I had half the guts you did! I wish i could make my dream come true. but I'm just not that kind of person! I'm not like you! I'm proud of you for making your dreams come true so stop saying sorry! I mean yeah it hurt when you didn't come back but I don't blame you okay? so stop saying sorry!" she continued to yelled, and with that she ran back to her house.

I didnt know what to do. I was hoping she would Listen to me and she would understand. but she didn't even give me the chance to teller her I still love her...

I guess the hope of us ever getting back together is out of the picture...

but I'll never ever stop loving her...