we meet again...

The party was awesome and I had a blast!

"SOPHIEEEEE!" My best friend Jazzmen yelled running in to my room bouncing on me.

"AHH!JAZZMEN!WHAT?!WHATDOYOUWANT?!WHATSWRONG?!" I yelled really fast.

"Nothing!" she said, as she quit jumping on me.

she was now sitting on my bell with her legs on either side of me. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked up at her.

"then what do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing." she smiled again.

"then way did you wake me up?!" I groaned, falling back down on my back, and pulled a pillow over my face.

"because! there's a really cute boy moving in next door to you!" she squealed.

"and you had to wake me up why?" I said into the pillow.

"cause I want you to come with me to meet him!" she said pulling the pillow away from me.

"no!" I said pulling the pillow up over my head.

"why?"

"because it to early!"

"Sophie! it's 10:30!" she yelled.

"and?"

I felt Jazzmen get up off of me and I thought she had left.

great now I can sleep!

the next thing I know the covers were being pulled off my head and ice cold water was being poured all over me.

"AAAHHHHH!" I shrieked sitting up really fast. "JAZZMEN!"

"Get up!" she said, and with that she walked out the door.

I ground falling back on my bed with my hands on my face.

I slowly rolled off my bed fell lightly to the floor. I crawled over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of purple with gold/yellow trimming 'gimmedat fastpitch' shorts and a gold/yellow T-shirt to match. I stood up and walked to my bathroom. I took off my socked clothes and dried off before putting my fresh clean dry clothes on. I washed my face and applied a little make up on.

my make up for a causal lazy everyday kinda day normally consisted of some powdered foundation a little eye liner and mascara.

I brushed out my long wavey light blond hair.

I love my hair. I've been working to get my hair down to my elbows since I was 10 and taking that biotin really helped. my hairs now 2 ins below my elbows now. 

once I was done I headed down stairs to find Jazzmen sitting at the table talking to mama.

"there she is!" mama said, placing a plate of food on the bar.

I climbed up on to the bar stool and looked at my plate.

it looked so good. I had 3 pancakes, 2 eyes over easy, 5 prices of bacon and some oranges and Strawberries.

yeah I eat like a pig!

I bowed my head and said grace before digging in.

"So Sophie, we are going over to meet that new guy right?" Jazzy asked me with her flirty face.

I rolled my eyes. "I guess so..." I said stuffing my face fool of food.

I really didn't wanna go over to  that house.. see that's where Scotty lived for the summer when we first met. I know its stupid for me not to be able to go over there I mean its just a house but that's where he told me he love me for the first time. standing in that drive way....